He runs to Steve and then picks him up. Literally pick him up. Peter proceeds to thrust a piece of toast in his mouth, throw his back on his shoulders, grip Steve tighter and then dash out of the room.

"HELP! I'M BEING ABDUCTED!"  Steve cries out in terror.

The avengers sit upright for a few seconds before loosening. "Wh-what just happened?" Bruce asks.

Tony snores in reply.

At school, Peter had entered the school gates with Steve still in his arms. The white haired guard was dozing off on his cane. The other children ignored him because they were too busy trying to come up with a last minute idea for their projects.

Peter sighs in relief and puts Steve down. Steve, a little shook, takes time to balance himself on the ground. He puts his hand on Peter's shoulder, "Peter..... what was that?" He gasps.

"You, are my history project. Can I stash you in my locker?" Peter asks while pulling Steve's hand and walking to his locker.

Steve widens his eyes at the size of the lockers, "I think I'll just roam around the school and come here when you need me." He nervously laughs.

Steve has had dealt with a sleepy Tony quite a lot, he knew that he had to go with the flow and not question Peter.

Peter nods in reply and lets Steve go. He walks off to his friends.

Steve massages his wrist, that boy has got one hell of a grip.

"Hey Peter!" Ned greets his friend and they do their handshake.

"Sup loser." MJ gives a kiss on Peter's cheek.

"Did you kiss me?" Peter dreamily says.

"Uh, yes?" MJ replies in a bit of confusion.

"You and her are a couple, Peter." Ned whispers, not so discreetly.

"Oh, right. We are a couple. Forgot that." Peter sheepishly smiles.

MJ gives him a sceptical look, "Anyway, did you get your history project?"

"It's the forest class?"

"Forest?"

"I mean, first. It's the first class?"

"Of course it is. Where is your project?"

"I, uh, I'll run and get it." Peter says and dashes off at inhumane speed, "MISTER CAPTAIN AMERICA STEVE ROGERS ICICLE POPSICLE LANGUAGE SIR!"

Steve, who hadn't made it past even one hall due to the crowd, stopped where he was. Peter bumps into him.

Yet again, nobody cared. ("Just how nobody cares about you") ("DEADPOOL NO!") ("DEADPOOL YES!" )

"HistoryclassisthefirstclassthatswhyIneedyoutocomewithmeandthenyoucangoback!" Peter rushes his words. The bell is about to ring.

Steve nods and follows Peter, who holds his hand and directs him through the crowd like a mother to her child. THE captain America may or may not have winced at the fifteen year old's grip.

Peter soon reaches his class and drags Steve to the seat behind him. "Yo, what is that? Which cosplayer's dick did you suck?" Brad stares at Peter's 'project'.

Kids are so mean these days, Steve notices.

"A project less valuable than your brain." Mj replies. Brad blushes a little, "Aw, thanks."

"Brad, let me explain my comment to you. This project of Peter's has the capability to do something, however your brain doesn't. I hope you know the basic logic that an unused thing is more valuable than something already used." Mj smiles sweetly.