Chapter 19

"Harry stop running around!" Mike yells after Harry passed him swiftly, "Why are you so early? Who am I kidding? Keep it up Harry!" he called afterwards and starts to write the total of beers being delivered.

Harry climbs up the stage and copied the record and he started to make it more special.

"Hey Harry." Mike greets next to Harry. "Hey..." Harry greets back but didn't even look at his manager as he continue to edit the music in his laptop which made Mike rolls his eyes.

"So, the annual festival in our city is coming. Well, even when you are not listening, I want you to perform outside town." Mike smirks when Harry looks at him, lips parted and wide eyes in shocked.

"So, that made you notice me."

"Are you serious?"

Mike shrugs his shoulder but a bright smile on his face saying 'yes because I'm the best'. Harry stands up and gives his manager a bone crashing hug. "No hugging. Stop hugging me."

"Thank you Michelangelo. Thanks."

•••

Fall season when Natalie under goes metamorphosis.

 She moved on to her future and original plan she had before a charming curly haired walked in to her life. Natalie is happy with Landon's company, she's kind of happy with him.

Especially when Landon joined her in telling the children a story – their story; him being the prince and Natalie being his princess, he saved from a dragon.

Natalie talked to her dad, they apologized and forgave each other. They had a nice thanksgiving dinner, Natalie introducing Landon as her boyfriend making Mr. Roberts nodded his head and smile in contentment. Then Natalie felt happy on her choice, no doubt.

She seems to forget Harry that season.

Time of drying leaves when Harry climbed on to the high cliff again after he fell into the sea of feelings to a wavy sunkist brown haired muse.

Within the time, Rave's became famous to the upper class. The Rave became big and so was Harry became popular, he earned a lot more money yet the only thing he is thinking is Natalie's dream.

Mike the manager produce an audition for inspiring singers to perform in Rave every Sunday. Harry joined to look for the worthy one.

He met a girl named Nova, sandy blonde hair, cerulean eyes and a rockstar. Harry looked at her then at once he knows that she is the one, when she sang, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by the Aerosmith as her piece.