LW (3)

"Bill, are you sure it's a good idea to try finding this thing?" Will asked.

"C'mon, bro, what could go wrong?" Bill asked.

"Everything. . ." Will mumbled.

Bill put his arm around Will's shoulders. "Don't worry! We have spells and a guide with us! Everything's going to be alright."

"I don't know," Will said. "Are we really ready for this?"

"We fought a little maniac that was in love with you, I'm sure we're ready for trouble!"

Will had a reluctant look on his face. "How do you plan on getting past the guardians? They're on the bay of the lake! Besides, how are we even going to-"

"Let's steal a boat!" Bill said. "Just like the old days, when we used to steal our grandpa's boat to sail on the little river."

A short smile appeared on Will's face. "One of the rarest good moments of our nightmare of a childhood." his smile disappeared in a blink. "Still, I don't think we should try getting this monster all by ourselves."

"It will be fun!" Bill said. "C'mon, trust me, bro."

After a minute of thinking, Will sighed. "Fine,"

Bill cheered. "Alright, let's get a boat and sail away!"

The two snuck away being as quiet as possible. They approached one of the boats that stood at the bay, Bill carefully stepped inside it, Will followed. Bill cut the rope that prevented the boat from leaving while Will sat down and grabbed the oars and started rowing the boat. Bill sat down and pulled out his journal, glancing over the pages to see what he could find useful for their monster hunting.

Once the two reached a decent far distance of the bay, a man caught sight of the twins fleeing on the boat. "Hey!" his shout called the attention of a crowd, including the guardians. "Come back here, now!"

Will panicked, he started to row the boat faster, giving it some extra speed. The boat disappeared from sight before anyone could process what was going on. He lowered his speed and started to relax. "They caught us," he whispered. "Oh my goodness, they caught us!"

"No way back, now." Bill said. A page on the journal caught his attention. "Hey, I found something!"

"What?" Will asked.

"There's a witch that lives in a hidden cave somewhere around the lake," Bill said. "Her name is-"

He stopped. His eyes narrowed as he read the name of old woman - Bill's assumption. "What the heck is that name?"

Will gave his brother a confused look. "Can I see it?" Bill shrugged and gave Will the journal. Bill took the oars and rowed the boat in Will's place. Will read the name in his head, and frowned. "Brother, the name is Baba Yaga."

"No, that's her witch-name." Bill retorted. "Her name is the one below it."

Will looked at where Bill pointed. His eyes went wide as he read the name. He blinked twice. "Let's call her Calis."

"Great idea!" Bill said.

"But why are we going after her? I thought our goal was the Gobblewonker?"

"Maybe she has some information on it." Bill assumed. "Besides, we never met a real witch before!"

"What if she tries to poison us?"

"That I remember, none of us is Snow White," Bill replied. "But if it makes you happy, let's just - not - eat anything she gives us."

Will looked away. "But I don't want to be rude. . ."

"That's what got Snow White killed."

"But she woke up!" Will refuted.

"With a true love kiss." Bill retorted.

"Wrong," Will said. "That was a prince's kiss, not a true love kiss." he added. "She didn't even know the prince, how could that be love?"

Bill shrugged. "Good point." he said. "Still, we're not finding a prince or princess to kiss us in the middle of the lake."

"Unless you brought Gideon here."

"After what he did, you want him to-" Bill stopped. "That wasn't you, was it?"

Will shook his head and pointed behind Bill. Bill turned around, seeing a big white ship behind him. Mabel had her arms resting on the edge of the ship. Dipper was right next to her, but with one arm on the edge, the other only had his elbow there, his head was resting on his cleansed fist. Bill grinned. "Hey, Pine Tree, Hey. . ." Bill looked at Mabel's hat. "Shooting Star."

"Hi, you little troublemakers." Mabel waved her hand at them.

Will waved back, nervously. Bill rowed the boat to the opposite direction of them, but the boat was thrown back with a big wave on the lake. The boat cracked slightly as it hit the ship. Dipper jumped down, holding on the edge of the ship, and held out his hand to Bill. "No thanks!"

"Bill, you're gonna die if you don't come already!"

Those words were enough to get Will to jump on Dipper. "I don't want to die!"

Bill looked down at the water, catching sight of a big sea monster. He immediately knew what that was - the Gobblewonker. He gulped and grabbed Dipper's hand, Dipper held both Ciphers and got back on the boat. Mabel made a protective bubble around the ship.

Bang!

Something tried to hit it, but failed. Dipper pulled out a sword - blue galaxy, slightly shining with the stars in it - and stood at the edge. The bubble vanished and Dipper jumped down on the slightly broken boat the Ciphers were in. Bill and Will watched as a creature rose on the water. It was big, filled with scales, a huge tail. Mabel jumped down of the boat and the bubble was back around the ship. Without thinking twice, Bill ran to the edge and held onto it, watching as close as he could with a smile on his face. Will joined his brother, just because there was a barrier around the ship and he hoped they were safe under it.

The Gobblewonker roared, its tail swung towards Dipper, who cut it with his sword in a fast speed. Bubbles appeared and were thrown at the creature, following the movements of Mabel's hands. The Gobblewonker dived on the water, causing huge waves to form and attack the boat, Mabel jumped and stayed standing on the water, Dipper kept still on the boat, cautious of where the creature could've gone. It rose behind him and he turned before it could attack. Pink lightnings were shot from him towards the creature together with the bubbles. A bright blue symbol appeared on its chest before it roared and exploded. Bright blue sparkles fell down from where he was supposed to be. Dipper raised his arm to touch the sparkles, he looked closely to them and saw they were shaped on the same symbol that was on the Gobblewonker's chest.

A butterfly with an eye.

Hey, just here to say that I'm not really good at writing battles, so I'm sorry if this is not really well written. If you have any tips for me, I'd love to read them! Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you soon, my dear readers!