RAW (5)

Will had his eyes covered by a piece of black cloth, he was being guided by Gideon. "Are we there yet?" Will asked.

"Almost," Gideon said. "Have some patience."

"Sorry. . ." Will said.

"It's alright." Gideon said, with a smile. "And here we are!"

Gideon took the piece of cloth from Will's eyes, revealing them to be in a big white lighthouse. Will was surprised, he looked around a bit concerned.

"Are we still in Zero Gravity?" Will asked.

"Yes, we are." Gideon said. "This is right after the glass bridge of our town."

"Oh. . ." Will said. "I've never been to the glass bridge."

"I know." Gideon said. "Let's head up, I'm sure you'll like the view."

Gideon led Will to the top of the lighthouse, they could see from outside the window a view from the city, Will put his hands at the edges of the window and glanced outside.

"Woah. . .!" Will said. "This view is amazing!"

"Yeah." Gideon said, looking at Will. "I agree with you."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The two were eating together on top of a red blanket on the floor, Gideon kept giving Will glances, but when Will noticed he just closed his eyes or looked away. "Hey Will." Gideon called.

"Yes?" Will asked, after swallowing a cookie.

"I was thinking. . . maybe we could go out together." Gideon said.

"But we're already doing it." Will said.

"No, I mean. . . As a date." Gideon said.

"Um. . . A playdate?" Will asked, Gideon denied. "Shopping date. . .?" Gideon denied again. Will turned a bit red. ". . .An actual date?!"

"Yes," Gideon said. "I know it's a bit weird, but you and I already became like the best of friends in those two days." he added. "Maybe we could try something else? Just to see if it would go well, one date is all I ask."

Will looked to the side, thinking on the possibility. Gideon grabbed a sandwich and took a bite from it, waiting for Will to give him an answer.

". . .Okay," Will said. "One date."

"Really?" Gideon asked, Will nodded. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he stood up and jumped to hug Will. "William Cipher, you've made me the happiest Lord in the world!"

Will hugged him back, feeling a bit embarrassed. "You're welcome. . ."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"So, you and Gideon are going on a date?" Bill asked.

"Yeah. . . But it's just one," Will said. "To see what will happen."

"Hm. . ." Bill let out. "You know, you're already charming with people," he said. "He'll end up falling in love with you."

"No! He won't!" Will exclaimed. "I'm sure he doesn't mean it like that. . ."

"Will, I'm a boy, I know how is boys work." Bill said.

"I'm a boy too, I'm sure I'm-"

A knock on the door interrupted Will to finish his sentence.

"Not it!" Bill exclaimed.

Will sighed and stood up, walking out of the living room towards the door, he opened it and saw Gideon outside, wearing a cowboy-like outfit with a blue cowboy hat.

"Hello, my dearest William." Gideon greeted.

"Hi. . . Um. . ." Will looked at his outfit. "What are you up to this time. . .?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it." Gideon said.

"Hey Will, who's at-" Bill paused, seeing Gideon standing at the door. "Oh, it's your date."

"Yes, it is. . ." Will said. "Bye brother!"

"Bye Will, have fun!" Bill said, as the two left the shack. "What was with that ridiculous outfit?"

"When did you bring a horse?!" Will asked.

"I always had it." Gideon said. "Don't worry, it's friendly, and well treated." he said, going up on the white horse, reaching out to Will. "Hop along, my sweet blueberry."

Will felt a little embarrassed as the nickname, he grabbed Gideon's hand and hopped on the horse, staying behind Gideon and holding him.

"We won't go too fast, my dear, I promise." Gideon said.

"Okay. . ." Will said, a bit relieved.

Gideon's horse ran away, not too fast as Gideon said it wouldn't. "We're going to a guardian recreation centre."

"Guardian. . .? Are you sure that's a good idea?" Will asked.

"Don't worry, the few guardians in there will be too busy in their games to notice us." Gideon said.

"Busy in their games?" Will asked.

"We like to take breaks too, you know? Most of the guardians have really hard jobs to keep humanity safe, such as the Guardians of Day and Night." Gideon explained.

"Oh, makes sense." Will said.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bill went through the pages of his journal, trying to find something useful for him and his master plan of world changing.

"Spells, spells, spells, monster guide, more spells, a pine tree and a star with eyes-" Bill passed that last page, but soon he realised what he said. "A pine tree and a star with eyes?!"

He turned back to that page and read what was written in it, it had a drawing of a black pine tree and a black shooting star with an eye, the pine tree's sclera was painted blue and the iris was painted black, the shooting star's sclera was painted pink, the iris also being black, there was a round thing behind the shooting star, making it look like a shooting star, the pine tree had a cap on his head.

"How did I not see this before?" Bill asked himself.

He read the title of that page, "Dipper and Mabel Pines", he glanced at the writings in the middle of the two drawings.

Wzr hqwlwlhv iurp dqrwkhu zruogOrvw wkhlu krph wr d ghylolvk fuhdwxuhD frsb ri d ghylo'v iodphvPdgh wkhlu glphqvlrq ghfdb

"I have no idea what this means," Bill said. Bill turned to the writings below the drawings. "Something readable! Perfect!"

He read what was written to himself. "Dipper and Mabel are my dearest niblings that I found alone when they were young, those two had proven to be the most powerful entities in our town, even more powerful than me and Stan. But that power comes with a price."

Bill hummed, turning to the page besides that one. "The twins are the soldiers of our town, they risk their lives to protect humanity and refuse to retreat even with the deadliest wounds."

"So Guardians can get hurt. . . Good to know." Bill said.

He kept on reading. "The highest in the hierarchy of the Guardians, their determination only bring them to wanting one thing: The balance and stability of our reality."

"There's no balance in cruelty." Bill thought. "I'm sure they'll understand."

He skipped a bit of what was written on that page, but something caught his attention at the bottom. "They can watch you from everywhere, even from inside of someone else's body. All hail the Guardians of Balance."

"Guardians of Balance. . ." Bill mumbled, glancing at the two drawings again, without blinking.