Chapter 2: January 31/1994

.

[ Friday, January 30, Year 2002 ]

Sunlight shone through the few windows of the warehouse. The light, shining on the old rusty walls of the interior. Cobwebs hanged from the ceiling and corners of the warehouse.

In a corner of the warehouse, there was a small set up for a living, sleeping and cooking space all in that same corner.

All the necessary things were there, a mattress to sleep on, some pillows, a blanket, a chair, a small coffee table, a fridge, a makeshift kitchen. All one needed for basic needs for eat and sleep.

The warehouse had a bunch of different areas which all seemed to have been made for different purposes.

One area had a bunch of weapons from guns, shurikens, blades, grenades. All of them, placed on a table. These weapons are either in one piece or dismantled.

Another area, one near the computer set up. A bunch of training equipment was placed in one spot. Currently, a teenager with red hair was currently using the weights.

"Grh...hgk..." The 14 year old boy grunted as he lifted the heavy weights above himself.

"Last night, the police had arrested a man named, Axel Hans Ramon, for several charges such as kidnapping, imprisonment, and possibly cult crimes from what's investigated."

The computer which was turned on and was displaying the news on several channels and on different monitors each.

"Hrk...." The boy grunted as he placed the weights back into their place as he then stretched his arms.

He currently wore a white tank top and sweat pants along with some sports shoes. His figure underneath was muscular and it showed with the sweat making his tank top nearly see through.

He walked towards the computer showing the news. On the computer set ups right, there was the bat themed suit, the suit was on complete display on a full body mannequin stand with some other gear and gadgets on a table next to it.

He sat in the computer chair as he watched the news of his last night actions.

"The police had reported 32 kidnapped were found and they have suspected there were more kidnapped but are unfortunately deceased."

His brows furrowed as he heard that. A frown form on his lips and his hands formed into fists.

"The victims have all said a man-bat or a bat-man having freed them from where they were contained. The police have also found bat-shaped throwing weapons stabbed into Axel Hans Ramon's thigh and hand. Investigations have also reported similar weapons having been found in several crimes that the police were unaware of."

The reporter said as pictures then appeared which were of bloody batarangs in Axel and other pictures showing other batarangs in his past night outings.

Then, illustrations of what he looked like were shown. A bad and crude drawing that made him look like a creature that wasn't human. Another, which was the bat horned cowl mask.

"The crime scenes of this bat themed vigilante, have been happening in late 2001. The police are investigating this vigilante and are making moves to apprehend him for taking laws into their own hands."

The red head then ignored the news as he then put his hands on the computers keyboard. A monitor which was turned off, turned on and showed a password lock.

"Fire/Jan31/1994" His eyes gained a distant look as he typed the password. The look in his eyes was dead, empty. There was no life in his eyes before they switched to a cold calculating look.