(bonus ;)

(Smut yay)

-Felix POV-

We get in the apartment and I shut the door behind us. I rest back on the door, facing him. Hyunjin turns back. He comes closer. I smile. He's no more so tall that I had to lift my head up to look at him. I just have to look up a little.

I raise my head up and pout. He leans forward and plants a kiss on my lips.
He keeps one of his hands on my waist and kisses my bandaged wound. His hand curls up down my butt and grips me. It causes me to whimper. He picks me up and takes me to the sofa.

He keeps me down.
He's on top of me.
He looks in my eyes. His sharp eyes we're a really dark shade of brown, just like his eyebrows. He comes down and kisses me. He pulls out. He comes back. His mouth goes from my lips to my jaw, then my neck, and to my chest.

The shirt I was wearing had a small zipper on my chest area. The zip ended on the top of my stomach. Hyunjin holds the zipper in his teeth and pulls it open, all the way down. I close my eyes and dig my head in the armrest of the sofa. He slides the shirt off my chest and kisses everywhere.

As he starts moving upwards with his kisses trailing everywhere, his waist gets to the level of mine. He is kissing when both of our hard crotches touch. I moan and so does he. He stops kissing me and backs off. He takes my phone out of my jeans and tosses it on the sofa. He takes out his phone from his own pocket and does the same.

"Let's go to the bed" He pulls me by my hands. I stand up and follow him. He sits on the bed and I stand in front of him. "Jeans, off." He points and my jeans. I nod and unbutton my jeans. I literally do everything he tells me to. I love it tho. I slide my jeans off my waist and they land on my ankles. I step out of them and kick them aside. "Shirt too." Hyunjin says. My shirt is already revealing almost everything, but I don't care I am taking it off. Because he told me to. I take the shirt off and throw it aside too.

Hyunjin pulls out his shirt that was tucked in his jeans and unbuttons it. He points at the bed, telling me to lay down on it. I nod again. I hop on the bed and and lay down. Hyunjin throws shirt aside and unbuttons his jeans too. He slides them off in an instant and climbs on the bed too. He spreads my legs apart and stand in between them, on his knees.

He leans forward and kisses my jaw.
I wrap my legs around him, which causes him to groan. I smirk and start grinding against his waist. He groans again and and slams my hand on the bed. He pulls back. "Don't test my patience" He says and starts kissing my chest. I frown. "I will" I say and free my hands from him. I hold his shoulders for support and start grinding again.

Hyunjin moans and pulls back. I smirk at him. "No patients whatsoever.." He rolls his eyes and pulls my boxers down. He throws them away and slides two of his fingers inside of me, leaving his thumb to explore every other place it can. I grip his hand even tight and try not to moan loudly. But I still do. I don't care anymore.

He starts moving his fingers. Steadily at first, and then he moves them really fast. I moan everytime thrusting his fingers in. He comes back and continues kissing and sucking parts of my chest. "Hyunjin I'll.." I try to get my words out of my mouth but they are completely sealed by my moans. "That's all you can take?" He murmurs in my chest and starts moving his fingers even faster. I didn't knew he could move that fast.

Hyunjin pulls his fingers out just I was about to come. His fingers were so fast, I can't believe there's no smoke coming out of them right now. I couldn't keep my eyes open. They just roll back in my head. "I'm giving you a minute" He sighs and gets off the bed.

I open my eyes. Hyunjin was drinking water that was on the side table. He pours some more and moves it to me. I sit up straight and take it. I take two big sips and keep the glass back.

"Ready?" Hyunjin gets on the bed. I take a deep breath and nod. He scoffs. He slides his boxers away. I adjust myself on the bed. Before I got time to look at him, he is inside me. I gasp really loud. He's so hot and huge, I think I'll melt. "My bad" He pulls out. I exhale "why did you-" He thrusts back in. I bite the pillow next to me.

I leave the pillow as he loosens himself a bit. I grab the pillow instead. He thrusts in. And back. And in. He goes really slow. He knows that. He's teasing me. "Hyunjin please.." I groan. "What?" He asks, as if he doesn't know. "g..go faster" I had my eyes closed as I said. I can feel him smirk.

"How fast?" He asks, still going slow. "The fastest you can." I reply. "Okay" He says. He loosens up a a bit. He grabs my waist for support and goes in. He starts with his thrusts. Fast. Faster. Insane speed. Me, my bed, and the even the side table was moving. He was moving so fast, I had no time to moan. I grab the pillow next to me so tight, it might tear apart. My eyes couldn't stay open. My other hand was gripping the sheets next to my waist. I was moaning with his thrusts earlier, but now I couldn't keep up.

Hyunjin leans towards my face and moves to my ear. "Hyunjin... I'm.." I couldn't continue. He's also gasping. "Go ahead.. I'm not stopping yet" He says and bites my ear. I moan the loudest and splash. I came. All over him. He doesn't stop tho. He takes his mouth away and moves back to my face. My eyes we're still shut. I feel him kiss my neck. I stretch my head back. I think that's all the energy I have right now.

Hyunjin comes closer to my ear again. "Felix I think I'm gonna..." That's all. He doesn't even finish before filling me up. I feel his head drop on the bed and that's the last sound heard in that room. Everything was suddenly so silent. But both of us were still gasping for air. Everything felt quite because we were making a lot of noise.

My grip on the pillow was loose. And so on the sheets. I somehow gather the energy to open my eyes and look at him. He opens his eyes too. He smiles. He tucks my hair behind my ear and whispers; "I love you" I smile back. I don't even think I have my voice anymore. But I still try. "I love you too" My voice is hoarse. His smile turns into a grin.

"Let's clean up" He forces himself up. I couldn't move, but I try and get up. He holds out his arm for me. He knows he has done me really good. He knows he's really good at it. I smile off that thought and hold his hand to get up. He goes in the bathroom first, so I decide to gather all our clothes at one place.

"Where's your jeans?" I ask, looking around. "My jeans? It must be there" Hyunjin says from inside. I spot it. It's on my study table. "Wow" I say and grab it. "Where was it?" Hyunjin asks, coming out of the bathroom, with his boxers on. I throw it to him and nudge at my study table to answer him. "How did it even get there?" He shrugs and puts it on.

I walk past him to the bathroom, grabbing my boxers along with me. I come out after a minute and put my shirt on. I don't zip it. I sit on the bed, next to hyunjin. My phone rings. It's han.

"Hello? FELIX?" he yells.

"Oh hey I'm so-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear someone else scream. I recognise the voice.

"Changbin hyung?" I ask to verify. "Yes." He replies. His voice is low, but still frustrated. "I am okay, I had a fever" I lie. I hear rustling from the other side. "Fever? I called you so many times!" Han yells. "My..uh" I look around to find a reason.

"Phone broke" I blurt.

I hear confused noises from their side. "Okay, when will you come to the boutique?" He asks. "I'll be there tomorrow," I look at hyunjin. He is as confused as han was. "With a new employee" I add. Hyunjin laughs. "Wow what?" I hear rustling from his side again. "Is it a guy?" He whispers. I cringe. "I'll call minho hyung" I threat him. "Bruh, just for tea purposes" He laughs at his own joke. "Yeah.." I hang up.

• • •

That's it I guess💀

I hope it's not cringe or weird but I don't really care.

Anyways drop your thoughts bc they're fun to read ;)

(Fun) fact:-
This was supposed to be an oneshot originally-
And look what I've done ;-;