PART 1

Esa's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on my bed watching some random movie on Netflix and occasionally checking Facebook and texting a few people, not very much else to do.

Let me introduce myself my name is Theresa but my friends call me Esa, not quite sure where it came from but, someone called me Esa one day and it stuck.

I have an amazing husband that I love dearly named Thomas and a beautiful amazing little girl named Chloe who is my world.

I'm watching a random movie on Lifetime Movie Network, texting my sisters and one of my best friends Crystal, when Thomas comes home.

He sits down and I cuddle next to him as I finish my movie and he puts 'The Gong Show' on.

That show is so hilarious. We laugh at the random act that is on. They actually do so well they get all tens.

The next act isn't that great and gets the gong and sent home.

Tommy Maitland, who I swear looks like Mike Myers, says some lame but funny joke.
(A/n I looked it up and Tommy Maitland is Mike Myers. Yes Austin Powers not the serial killer/murderer.)

When the show is over, Thomas puts Dragon Ball Z on. I can't stand anime.

I then go online and see how things with my best friend are going and where she is today.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

I changed the end of this chapter because I didn't like how it was and it was to short. I like it a lot better now.