5.1} Parent & Children Reunion

☄. *. ⋆ "Just trust us on this. We know what we're doing." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

I stand there beside Kenji and Luca. My hand on Luca's shoulder as I look at my mother and uncle in their suits. My mother is holding the tablet that we had used to trap Kash into Mae's old place.

Millions of thoughts go through my head as I'm not sure how to exactly feel at the sight of them being here. Being the bosses of Mantah Corp. The very company that tried to get their hands on Jurassic World before.

The one question that runs through my head though is, did my dad know about any of this or did he find out after the Jurassic World incident?

"Mum?" Luca and I say in sync.

"Dad?" Kenji says at the same time. I can hear the group let out a gasp of surprise.

Our parents look at us in shock at seeing us alive and somehow, mysteriously on their island. They share a quick glance before looking at us.

"Kenji? You... you're alive?" Uncle Daniel asks.

"Luca, Y/N? You're both alive... and well." My mother says as she looks at us as if she's seen a ghost. Though I don't blame her for how long we've been gone for and that she thought we weren't alive.

She gives us a small smile. That smile gives me hope that things might change. That she might pay more attention to Luca and I. That we can just go home and see dad and be a family that doesn't get too absorbed in work 24/7. They can be proud and not seem disappointed in our small mistakes when we get the wrong note on the instrument.

Dropping the tablet on the ground she opens her arms wide as she steps forward towards us. Both Luca and I ran into her arms giving her a tight hug. Uncle running past us to engulf Kenji into a hug.

The hug our mum gave us was something we haven't received for so long. I can't even remember the last time we had given her a hug or our dad, as we usually got a maid, Mary to look after us while our parents continued with work.

"No way." I can hear Darius whisper.

"Kenji's father. Luca and Y/N's mother." Brooklynn says watching the scene. We all separated from the hugs.

"Y/N, Luca." Uncle Daniel says as he gives both of us a hug as well.

"Kenji." My mother says as she hugs Kenji. We then all separate as they stand in front of us.

"We thought we'd never see you three again." Uncle tells us.

"It's been so long... we thought that you guys didn't make it since you weren't on the boats that retreated." Our mum tells us as she gives us a sad look. "To think they wouldn't go back to the island to search for you three when we asked." She shook her head in disappointment. Not at us but to the people she had tried to send out to search for us.

"We thought the same." I tell them.

"We're glad to see you guys." Luca says sounding relieved that this all will be over soon enough.

"It is so nice to meet you two, uh, Mr. Kon and Mrs L/N, I'm guessing?" Sammy says coming from behind us. "I'd shake your guy's hand, but, uh..." She chuckles nervously, looking at all the BRAD-Xs surrounding us.

"Of course. Have the BRADs stand down." Uncle orders Kash who's standing behind them.

"Are you kidding me?" Kash asks angrily.