2.8} Reunited Once Again

☄. *. ⋆ "I still would do it." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ 3rd POV ༻¨*:·.

"We still can't hear you!" Brooklynn tries to inform the three who keep trying to communicate. "Just help Y/N and start hitting buttons." Brooklynn tells the group as they do as she says.

"I said Mitch, Tiff and Thomas are going to kill all the dinosaurs at the watering hole!" Darius tries to inform the group in the control room. "They're on their way now! I..." Darius then trails off as Luca looks towards him. "I know what I have to do." Darius faces Luca and Sammy.

In the control room Ben and Kenji were watching the cameras before Ben noticed the three stop looking at the camera. "Guys, what's Darius saying now?" Y/N glances at the screen before looking for the button faster.

"You can't. You'll get hurt or killed. Who knows what they'll do. They're crazy dangerous." Luca exclaims to Darius not wanting him to.

"Especially if you go alone." Sammy adds also not wanting him to go.

"Guys I found it." Y/N says from beside Ben as she presses the button so they can finally hear what Darius says.

"I have to! This is all my fault." Darius tells the two of them.

"What are you talking about?" Sammy questions him.

"Look, the only reason Mitch, Tiff and Thomas know about the watering hole is because I showed them. I'm the one who didn't listen to Brooklynn. The dinosaurs are in danger because of me. I promised you all that I'd get you home. And I... I already lost Ben, and Y/N who saved me..."

"Darius, that wasn't your fault." Luca tells him.

Both Ben and Y/N share a look as they go towards the speaker.

"Mitch said their boat is at the northwest dock." He puts a hand on Luca's shoulder as his other hand is on Sammy's shoulder. "Get everyone together and off the island now while Mitch, Tiff and Thomas are busy."

"What about you?" Sammy asks as she grabs Darius by the arm.

"I have to make this right." Darius tells the two. Then they hear the speaker turn back on.

"We got your back, Darius! Forget the boat." Ben's voice is heard shocking the three kids.

"Mitch, Tiff and Thomas are going down! No one messes with our friends and family." Y/N's voice is also heard which makes Luca teary eyed.

"Ben! Y/N!" Darius yells out.

"You're alive?" Sammy also yells out in shock.

"How!" Luca says shocked.

"Oh, right! You didn't know. Yeah. Also Y/N found the sound button too, so we can hear you." Ben informs the shocked trio.

"We actually heard the whole speech." Y/N points out.

"We also defeated Toro." Ben adds because of how proud he is. Bumpy then roars behind the two. "Bumpy also says hi." The three stay in shocked silence as they try to process what the two said.

"Ben, I think we broke them?" Y/N states as she watches the three who froze.

"Guys, you okay?" Ben asks the three before Yaz moves the two over a bit.

"Yeah, Ben and Y/N are alive, we're very happy about it." Brooklynn then comes over pushing all three away aggressively.

"Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in." Brooklynn tells the three.