"That's very fucking creepy." She frowned, I took a seat at the table with her. "So how's your day going?" I asked, she sat looking at me unsure as I sipped my tea again, glancing inside my bag.

"I didn't say you could make yourself comfortable."

"You just gonna ignore my question?"

"Clearly." She replied, I nodded slowly while taking a bite from my strawberry muffin. I stared at her for a second before I began observing her outfit.

"Where you came from dressed like that?"

"Home, I'm waiting on a friend." She sipped whatever was in her cup, I hummed. "You look good."

"When don't I ever?"

"The first day you complained to me about that damn package." I reminded her, she shifted in thought before chuckling, her dimples appearing which made me smirk.

"Ok, I had a rough night/morning. So that doesn't count, but I'm sure I looked fabulous everywhere else you've seen me that I haven't seen you.. for some odd reason." She concluded, I nodded.

"Well I didn't know that I needed to address you whenever I saw you out in public." I shrugged, her eyes narrowed a bit. "Cut the shit..."

"You haven't told me your name." I reminded her, she picked up her bag and flipped it before showing me the name written across. "Honey, that's cute." I smirked, she rolled her eyes which made me chuckle.

"Syd." I replied, she frowned. "Which is short for?"

"Syd." I said again, she hummed before smirking, that dimple appearing in her right cheek. "Sydney?" She asked, I shifted my leg before tilting my head. "Syd."

"Ok, Sydney." She rolled her eyes, I sighed before glancing at my watch. "When is that friend of yours coming, Honey?"

"Why, I hope you don't plan on sitting here until she gets here." She stated, I playfully grabbed my chest. "Damn, is my company that bad?"

"Kinda." She nodded, I did so too. "I'll be on my way then." I stood up, grabbing my bag and drink. "And by the way, you looked better in the robe. Goodbye, Honey." I stated, walking away.

"Bye Sydney!"

~

"Give me one good reason why I should go out with ya' ass." I told a friend of mine while sitting on my couch, headset on as I stared directly ahead at Madden.

"Because nigga, it's gone be bitches there. And you know you need some pussy." He stated, I scoffed. "I don't need shit but a haircut and a full 24 hours of sleep." I replied, groaning when the guy tried to do a friendly quit, I just let him off being that I had been on Madden since 5, it was now 7.

"Yeah and that too." He stated, I sighed. "Where you going?"

"This restaurant downtown, shorty got a friend for you too." He said, I sighed. "Alright man." I stated, turning off my game, I got up and went to find an outfit.