love is a good thing.

Who did this my love .

What did you just say?

"am sorry I know you have a boyfriend but I like you Wednesday at that not gonna change but Whats on your face. He says removing my hand to see a dark red hand mark.

"Nessie are you okay? He says with hurt and anger in his eyes and looks like he wants to murder someone for me.

" Am fine I...just ran into a pole. I said.

"I can see the hand mark what happen WHO did this.

" It was ty...Tyler but its normal right why would he do it then?

"Omg Nessie that's not normal how long as this been going on? He says wanting to murder Tyler.

" For about 3 weeks but I though it was normal right is it because then why would he do it?

"What else has he done!!?!?!!!

" ........" I stay quiet.

"WHAT ELSE HAS HE DONE WEDNESDAY TELL ME RIGHT NOW NESSIE.

I out my hands on his face duping he's checks(this sounds so wrong to me lmafo-a/n

I broke down crying when he said that I don't know why but I just did knowing he said that it wasn't normal and that he shouldn't happen knowing that he has make me have sex with him and choked me before god am so stupid I feel tears running down my checks.

" ....am sorry if I did something wrong.

"Nessie you did nothing wrong am sorry for yelling just tell me what he did.

After told him what had happen over the past 3 weeks he was so mad I loved seeing him like this.

" We're going down to that cafe right now and am gonna beat the shit out of him he's gonna turn blue I swear on my life he's gonna pay for hurting you I mean your amazing gorgeous and smart and so nice I guess nobody needs that.

"Xavier its fine lets just go back to the dorms .

" no your coming with Me" he says picking me up and putting me in he's car driving to the whethervane.

"Xavier Thorpe calm down.

" no I will not I love you Wednesday I really do but your dating that son of a bitch I mean I just wanna scream I hate him he's so fucking dumb I told you to stay away but you NEVER LISTEN.

I break down crying I never cry Whats going on with me snap out of it I try to but I cant.

"am sorry Xavier I really am but I was blind
I should have seen who was that right one for me and that's you.

We get to the whethervane and he picks me up and putting me back down in the weathervane.

" TYLER" HS system with his hands in a fist so hard they turned white.

"what do you want babe Whats going on I told you to stay away from him " he says grabing me .

"Let go of her you bitch" Xavier says going to punch him I then see blood .

"Xavier stop its fine it fine " I stay outing my hands on his chest.

"Tyler. I say confidently.

" am breaking up with you we are not dating anymore. Before he could answer I pushed him to the ground and mixed him in the balls like 40 times while Xavier calls him a hoe and a bitch.

"lets go I say walking out of that place.