Jian Luo continued to take them to play, and found a lot of problems along the way. These three children actually have aristocratic diseases. Maybe these are nothing in front of the etiquette teachers, but for Jian Luo, he hopes to make the bear children more sensible, he can teach these things to the children. As for the children who decide to become a kind of person in the future, and what kind of path they want to take, it is up to them to decide.

...

The next day

Jian Luo went to Earth.

Now that Earth's industrial age is developing, this century-old lonely planet has ushered in unprecedented vitality, and all sectors are proceeding in an orderly manner.

"Chinese medicine for health care."

"Specializing in all kinds of old diseases."

"Have you made wolfberry tea today?"

With the free advertising and promotion of the Dark Stars, the remote little broken ball of the earth has gradually entered the public's field of vision. The development of the Chinese herbal medicine industry has undoubtedly made Earth's health and nutrition more familiar to the public.

Today's technology has developed, and many things that were not possible in the 21st century can be achieved.

The underwater world

Kky glide track

Temperature Resort

These were all established in a short period of time. Jian Luo did not look for investment. Basically, Moonlight invested half of the shares. The remaining part was for Lu Shifeng, and the rest was filled in by himself. Basically, what business does Jian Luo do? He would let Moonlight join him, and nothing else. On the one hand, Nie Yan was his own boss, and on the other hand, Moonlight was in charge of 80% of the entire universe's economy.

But this does not mean that Jian Luo does not need to deal with other investors every day. For example, now he will take the children to eat while talking with the finance of another planet about the cooperation for the next quarter: "Mr. Li, this price is definitely It's the lowest, I'm really sorry for the accident when a batch of vegetables, melons and fruits were frozen last time, this time you see it, I'll follow it myself, if something happens, I'll pay you double."

"Luoluo, I absolutely trust you." Mr. Li said: "But now I heard that other stars have received the latest cultivated fruits and vegetables. Why can't we be ranked? Are you inappropriate?"

Jian Luo smiled: "Mr. Li will tell you the truth, but it's not that I won't arrange it for you. The first batch of newly cultivated fruits and vegetables are not for sale. They are given to customers with large orders. We also have rules. Is it close to you?"

"Ha ha ha ha"

The man on the opposite side was obviously very happy: "I'm still happy to chat with you, then, you can send the goods, this time we are going to celebrate the festival soon, the monarch wants to let the people celebrate together, the order is relatively large, I'm not too long-winded about other things, I'm not satisfied with your manager, and now I'm in a hurry, you can help me today, send me the list in the afternoon, and I'll go over and invite you to dinner in person."

Jian Luo responded, "It's my pleasure to arrange for you as soon as possible."

It just hung up.

Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief. This customer is really difficult to deal with. Several product managers have failed to meet them. The requirements are very high, but this order is really a big order, with an order of 80 million, at least the net profit can be earned. Thirty or forty million, it was worth it for him to be tired today.