"It didn't mean for you to kill them. Did it even bother you if they had a family or not?" I asked him.

"No." He said without hesitating at all. "I did it for you. So you could be alive." He said making me scoff.

"I didn't tell you to steal anything or kill anyone! That's all you!" I said as I felt tears running down my cheeks. "No! I did it for you!" He said yelling at me making me flinch.

"I didn't ask for any of this!" I yelled back at him. "I did it for you!" He said making me go quiet and face down.

"Well, I guess neither of them wanted me to be here," I said before trying to get away but he gripped my hand. "Let go," I said trying to pull away from his grip but I couldn't. "This is all your fault." He said to me angrily.

"How is this my fault?" I asked him, "You weren't meant to be here." He said to me. "What?" I asked him swallowing thickly.

"Your mom and I weren't meant to be together we were drunk and it was a mistake." He said. "I guess I was the mistake, a child that was never meant to be born," I said feeling tears running down my cheeks.

"You got floated because you stole and killed someone that was your choice," I said to him.

"I'm dead because of you! This is all your fault." He said gripping my arm tightly, I shook my head repeatedly as I try to pull away from his grip but he was too strong and I couldn't do anything.

So the only thing I could've done is hitting him in the balls and that's when his grip loosen and I had the chance to run outside where I could find Bellamy and Clarke.

"Bellamy!" I yelled but I couldn't find him. "Madison, come back now!" I heard my dad's voice as I looked behind me watching him coming after me. "Come on, please come on," I said as try to find either Bellamy or Clarke.

"Bellamy, Clarke!" I yelled at but I couldn't find them at all making me panic. What if something happened to them? What if the grounders got to them?

"Please," I whispered as I saw my dad running towards me with a knife before being tackled to the ground. And that's when he disappeared and I saw someone who wasn't my dad.

"Dax?" I said as I watched him before he picked me up from the ground and gripped my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he pulled me away until he pushed me to the ground and that's when I saw Bellamy on the ground and Dax held the gun up to him.

"Dax, stop it," I said to him as I tried to get up but he pushed me to the ground hitting my head on a rock.

I saw Bellamy grabbing the gun from beside him and raising it to Dax and pulling the trigger making me flinch but I didn't hear anything making me look up at him he didn't have a gun making me close my eyes before opening them and he didn't have anything on his hand I was hallucinating it.

"Put it down, Dax." I heard Clarke say from behind me making me look up at her. "Should've stayed down there, Clarke," Dax told her as Clarke held up the gun towards him.

"I tried not to kill you, but here you are, and Shumway said no witnesses," Dax said making me frown before looking at Bellamy.

"What is he talking about?" I asked feeling a little dizzy.

"Shumway set it up. He gave me the gun to shoot the Chancellor." Bellamy told us. "Walk away now take Madison with you, and I won't kill you two," Dax told us but I didn't move at all, and neither did Clarke. "Put it down," Clarke warned him once again.