○Chapter 3○

Inko's Pov:

I'm still upset that I couldn't protect my baby boy from getting hurt....This is all my fault...I wish Ken was here right now...He'll know what to do....I Know that Ghouls are able to heal themselves by eating humans but I don't want to subjugate Izuku into being a cannibal even tho he technically is!.... Oh Ken...Please.....I need your guidance and help right now...I don't know what to do anymore....Right now me and Izuku and Katsuki are heading to I-Island to get his Prosthetics and see what can we do if he ever choose to eat a human and he'll heal his limbs but only half so the doctor's said I think.... But now that I think about it....Shouldn't he be able to talk by now by healing....? But I guess that's not how his quirk work is it....Oh well...

Inko: Izuku Sweetie?

Izuku: *Looks at her Tilting his head* ?

Inko: Listen sweetie I need to speak to you...And it's about your quirk and it's nothing bad just want you to decide what you wanna do ok?

Izuku: *Nods*

Inko: Alright then....Listen when your quirk develops normally you'd have a downside right?

Izuku: *Finally gets where his mom is getting at but nods*

Inko: Your quirk Ghoul Downsides is that you'll crave for human flesh but normally there are ways for them to Quench their Hunger but when your quirk developed you never inherited that downside but your doctor has told me about the downsides of your quirk just a while ago and he said that because your still young you don't get those downside till your around 15-16 years old....So I need you to make a decision on what you want to do because I know you don't want to eat Human flesh but you have no choice once your taste buds change so what do you want to do?

Izuku:.....*Moritfied*.....

Inko: I Know sweetie but I told you about your biological father and he was the same as you when he got his quirk...but listen....He embraced he is a Half-Ghoul-Half -Human but his palette had changed to that of Ghouls and he choosed to drink coffee that actually helped but unfortunately it wasn't enough so he had no choice but to eat Human flesh...but let me tell you this he embraced his quirk and what he is and he enjoys his life and I want you to enjoy your life too without fear of anything. *Smile warmly*

Izuku:....*Writes in notebook* So My dad was the same as me?

Inko: Yes.

Izuku:'alright I made my decision.....I want to eat Human flesh...but only those who I actually love and embrace me as I am and not some monster'

Inko:*Smiles* Of course Sweetie now katsuki?

Katsuki: Yes Auntie?

Inko: I want you to watch and protect my son you understand? And I also approve of you dating Izuku just make sure to make him happy whether he gets a Harem Of boys or not you are his Number 1 got it? *Smiles*

Katsuki:*Speechless* *Blushing* O-of course Auntie I Love him and I would do anything to protect him and keep him happy whether he has a Harem or not because after all I'm the top alpha.

Izuku:*Blushing like a Tomato*

Inko: 'Chuckles'

'TIME SKIP AT I-ISLAND'

When Inko, Izuku and Katsuki plane landed, Katsuki had wheeled Izuku out of the plane and Inko was following from behind just smiling and proud of Izuku for surviving and still be able to smile even though he is hurt and disabled and still strives to be a hero...I'm so happy for him and I should never stop being so darn proud of him.

Izuku Pov:

We've just arrived at I-Island and It's amazing! I mean look at all the amazing technology here! When we pass the airport We see a man who's bout the same but a lil taller than mom and he looks like he's in his 40's or something like that but anyways we approached and he looks like a scientist I think I heard of him before...What was his name again?......