○Chapter 2○

Pov:
Everyone was waiting in anticipation on what Inko had to say about Izuku's Condition and why had inko called Izumi, Shoto, Katsumi, and Bella Bratz.

Aizawa: Well..Inko?

Inko: Alrighty let's get this started....*Sighs*

Izuku: *Looks at her worried*

Inko: Don't worry yourself baby I got this ok? Kat keep Izu Occupied for a bit ok?

Kat: Alright Auntie Inko! Hey izu! Look at these heros for me yeah? *Hands him a notebook of heros*

Izu: *Looks excited*

Inko: Alright....Now before Izuku got his quirk...Izumi made a promise with Izuku

Gran Torino: A Promise?

Inko: Yes a promise....tho Izuku was the one to initiate the promise.....That promise was for her to be there for him for whatever quirk he gets whether it'd be Villainous or no quirk at all.... She promised him that she will never bully him just for the quirk he was born with..... But that changed when we got to the Quirk Doctor....she broke her promise right in front of him and she even demanded that he stop being a hero and just be a stay at home husband to Bella and Katsumi!

Everyone-The Tormentors(-Katsuki)&Toshinori:*Gasps*

Inko: but izuku knew it was bound to happen so he and Kat made a plan they trained there quirks and did online schooling and btw when we came home Toshi thought that Izuku's quirks was Villainous so he neglected him! But that didn't stop izuku from being what he wanted to be a hero! But.....when Kat was out on a trip with his family.....Izumi and Shoto thought it would have been wise to do something way worse to try to make him give up his dreams and be a stay at home husband for katsumi and bella.....

Chiyo: Y-You don't mean...!?

Inko: T-Thats right...They lured Izuku out into the forest and tried to get him to give up his dreams but when he refused...*Tears up from just thinking about it..* They Slit his throat and severed his legs and his Dominate Arm...so the doctor's had amputate what was left of it because of an possibly infection.....

Aizawa: Oh....

Nezu: My....

Endeavor: Gosh!

Nemuri: *Slaps Toshinori* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN SON!!!

Endeavor: BELLA!!!! SHOTO!!!! YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN WE GET HOME!!!

Rei: I'll say the same

Mitsuki: I didn't raise you to be like this YOU little brat(Katsumi)!

Masaru: ....*Punches Katsumi in the face* 

Katsumi: *Crying* I-I Just wanted I-chan to give up because he-he d-doesn't deserve to be a hero with a villainous Quirk!....

Inko: what the he** are you talking about?! The quirk doesn't define a person!  the quirks doesn't define who you are it's the actions that do!

Izumi: *Gets a flashback of what izuku said in the car when they made the promise* O-Oh....So that's what he meant...*Tearing up* I-Im...So-Sorry....

Inko: It's too late for apologies!

Nezu: Toshinori Your paycheck is reduced to 45% And when you retire you are immediately Charged for Neglect do you understand Toshinori?

Toshinori: Y-yes.....*Looks down Ashamed*

Gran Torino: Nana would be rolling in her grave if she knew what was going on....

Nezu: Now for Izumi Yagi, Shoto todoroki, Bella Todoroki, and Katsumi Bakugo! You are to Wear Quirk Suppressant cuffs for the remainder of your time at U.A and get anger management Therapy with Hound dog and you are on thin ice! If you mess with any other students you are to be blacklisted from all other hero schools and you'll immediately be sent to juvenile Centre and as you age your moving to jail with attempted murder on your records permanently understand? Oh and the Attempted murder charge will be on your records when you start U.A Do I make myself clear bout that?

Izumi, Shoto, Katsumi, and bella: Y-Yes sir...

Nezu: Good! We'll be on our way now have a good night inko and Izuku and katsuki!

Inko+Katsuki: You too Nezu/Uncle Nezu!

Inko: Oh and here's the drive it has all the evidence that izuku recorded

Nezu: *Takes the drive* Oh! Thanks Inko!

Inko: Np!

Cliffhanger!

(A/n: Hope you guys like this Chapter the next one will be about Inko and Izuku going to I-Island! Hope you will stick around to see it!
See ya next time Nerds!)