4 > SPEAK NOW, THINK LATER.

Start from the beginning

Donut perked up as he was spoken to, peaking up and moving his hair caught in his glasses. He knew that very well. "I don't like to flaunt my powers."

"Do I look like I fucking care? As long as you don't risk our company, then do what you fucking like. But you've broken that rule, BOTH of you.." Four seemed to trail off as Ten made his way over, the teacher calmer and presenting himself with a weak smile.

Loser was admittedly relieved that Ten seemed to be the calmer of the two, from what he had heard. He gave a glance Donuts way, wondering if he knew how Ten would usually act. But Donut didn't, keeping his frown and not looking Losers way depite feeling his eyes on him. Ten was hardly ever around.. he knew that seeing him now wasn't a good thing. Donut wondered if he really would be let go from this place.. no. Four said they had too much on an impact. Luckily..

Ten simply walked around Four, calmly sitting himself down with a placid look on his face, seeming rather content. Loser felt less pressure now that he was here, hoping he'd be more light on the two. Loser liked to be perfect.. so having his reputation already stained was something he found less than admirable. Maybe Ten would see his side of the story.

Ten sat on the seat, his hands rested on his lap. He gave a calm look to both of them, who were waiting for what he was going to say, anticipating it.

"Well.. I can't ignore the facts.. can I? You two have put other students in danger with your wrecklessness. I'm not sure why you were fighting.. I expected better. Luckily.. I'm sure with a simple explanation, we will get the funding we need to repair the damages. "

Donut glanced at Four slightly, able to see his glaring face and gritted teeth, tense. He was taking this a lot harsher than Ten.. Donut was kind of surprised Ten seemed to be so calm about it. His gaze drifted back to the other teacher, who had been quiet for a moment to gather his thoughts.

"And Four here is right. We rely on you two heavily, as biased as it sounds. Afterall, you should know how it works around here by now. Those with the strongest powers are prioritised. While that isn't the case for us.. its the case for the higher ups. And they will only fund us if we have people like you here. You could say that the safety of most of the students and the reassurance that they will remain with us rests on your shoulders."

Donut raised an eyebrow slightly as that comment was made. He felt a tension in his chest.. something didn't feel right. He didn't know if Loser felt it too, but something in Tens smile didn't sit right in his stomach.

"Are you really going to be the reason that these subjects lose the only place they feel safe from the outside?"

Donut didn't respond. He was baffled by Tens tone.. it was calm but threatening at the same time. There was something sinister underlying it in.. underlying in his smile. Donut said nothing, his eyes drawn across to Loser. He could see how harshly he was digging his fingers into his leg.

Loser was the one to speak up. He uttered an awkward and uneasy laugh. "E-Excuse me? I don't quite understand what-"

"Don't be the reason they die." Ten lowly warned, his voice leaving a heavy weight of silence after it. Four said nothing, Donut tried to look at him but he wasn't looking back. He could feel his heart beating in his chest.. was this a threat? He made a face of confusion.. were they being threatened? He knew the teachers could sometimes get angry but he had never heard of them threatening any students. This was startling.. he was at a loss for words.

"Just get out of here." Four finished up, pointing towards the door with an unhappy growl. "So we can work on getting the repairs sorted." He sounded less angered than he was before.. Donut felt tense over this atmosphere shift... over this role shift. Suddenly, Four didn't seem like the biggest threat in the room anymore.