These were all questions that were making his brain explode, but what had him even more enraged was the fact that you weren't showing your face,  but regardless he knew that it was you because of the sound of your voice, he could recognize your voice from light years away.

"I have been insulted,  judged, and abused in unthinkable ways in your so called perfect prison system, and I am not here to ask you for pity or to ask you to apologize to me. I'm simply here to show you that I did not break and will not break, ever.." You say before taking another deep breath.

".. So you can call me a criminal, or say that you feel bad for me, or that I deserved it because you still think I'm guilty, but I am here to take my life back." You say feeling less anxious.

"I am here to make up for all of those years that were ripped away from me, I will be taking my education back, my job back and most importantly my future back" You say into the microphone.

You loosen your grip on the sides of the podium as you feel yourself becoming less self-conscious and less nervous, and most of it has to do with the warm safety that you still feel from the man that used to be your best friend, even if you aren't too fond of him right about now.

"I appreciate the apology from the council, and I appreciate my reinstatement into the university of Jujutsu for gifted sorcerers, and I appreciate my old boss for allowing me to continue to work for him, he's been very supportive and I couldn't thank him enough" You say making sure to emphasize that you will be going back to the club to work.

It worked, Sukuna's brain registered every single word that you had just said, and quite frankly he was tired of sending people after you. He was going to get you himself even if it was the last thing that he had to do. 

He didn't know when you'd be back at the club, all he knew was that he would go to the club every night until your debut back and once you were done he'd snatch your ass away when nobody was looking. He was going to end this one way or another but he would make sure you wouldn't survive after the way you taunted him.

"Thank you" He hears you say on the screen and realizing that he had zoned out for a minute or two.

Gojo escorts you off of the stage where Nanami and Todo wait for you at the bottom of the staircase. Nobara walks towards you and the crowd immediately begins bombarding you with questions and or insults.

Nobara shoves one of the reporters into you in which Nanami and Todo push him back, the crowd begins getting aggressive and you and Nobara quickly make the switch. She slips in between todo and Nanami to pretend to be you and you sneak into the crowd pretending to be her.

Gojo keeps a close eye on you and you give him a small nod letting him know that you successfully switched positions with her. Todo and Nanami immediately escort Nobara out and towards the back of the news van.

After a while the crowd dies down and everyone begins to leave, which is the cue for Nobara to begin walking to the warehouse all by herself, she hops out of the van and taps on her earpiece to turn everyone's on.

"Can everybody hear me?" She says.

"Yes" You all say except for you.

"Good! I made these last minute and we'll be using them at the club so I'm super glad that they work, honestly-" She says excitedly before getting cut off by Nanami.

"Is anyone following you?" He asks.

"No, I also don't feel a presence of any kind" She says subtly looking around.

"Y/n ?" Gojo asks on the ear piece. But he gets no response from you. He and rest of the team give you a few seconds but nothing, he looks into the remaining of the crowd but you're nowhere to be seen.