#2 no f&$@ way

Moon woke up the next morning, planning to tell all of the glamrocks. Moon ran to the glamrocks and explained on what had happened last night. "No f&$@ way" Roxanne said, sounding a little surprised. " lock your windows" g-chica said. " are you ok?" G-Freddy said, worried. " with no fight?" Monty said. Moon talked with them for awhile then going to his room.

When moon opened his door the first thing he made eye contact is with orange orbs. Moon and the thing stared for a while. The g-Freddy walked in and said " hey moon, do you wanna hang out with us-" g-Freddy then stopped as he saw the thing too. " what is that moon?" G-Freddy said, " I-I don't know". G- Freddy then grabbed moon by the arm and ran out, leaving the thing alone.

"Finally y'all are here" Roxanne said, as usual.
"Roxanne, can you stop being petty" moon said, a little annoyed.
🐺" you first"
🌑" excuse me "
🐺 " no wonder why no one likes you "
🌑 " that's why not everyone thinks that they are your favorite! "
🐺 " why you littl-"
Moon and Roxanne then got into a fist fight.

After the fight, moon was badly hurt and g- Freddy then said " are you ok superstar? ", sounding worried. "Yeah, I'm ok" moon said, not looking ok.

Afterwords, moon then got fixed and went back to his room and he doesn't see the thing anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
241 words