Nijimura x Reader (Part 1)

1000 Years - Glee Version

Girl parts - Your POV (Italic Font)
Boy parts - Nijimura's POV (Bold Font)
Italic + Bold = both (3rd person view)
--------------------

The day we met, frozen, I held my breath. Right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...

I saw you, and admired you for your personality and looks; the way your stunning eyes captivate me with no effort put into it, the way you look at me. I can't ever imagine not seeing you that fateful day, Captain Nijimura. Why? Why do you do this to me? How are you able to make the butterflies flutter in my stomach? How are you able to heat up my cheeks? How did you make me fall for you? How? I don't understand Captain. Every time you are near, you catch my attention. I can't help but smile.. Not that I can't.. Oh no, I can smile. You make me feel special in a way that others can't.

... Beats fast. Colours and promises. How to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid.. To.. Fall.. But watching you stand alone? All of my doubts, suddenly go away somehow.

One step closer..

Momoi knew how you and the Captain of Teiko's basketball team felt about each other. She really wanted you both to be together. But how? You and Nijimura treated each other just as friends, no more, no less. This annoyed the hell out of the pinkette. But Momoi wasn't the only one who knew, the rest of the generation of miracles (including Kuroko) found out. It was going to be challenging to get both (l/n) and Nijimura together since the male wasn't the romantic type, or at least, that's what everyone thought. That evening, everyone - excluding you and Nijimura - was scheduled to a meeting, taken place at Akashi's mansion. There, a game plan was discussed between the 7 individuals.

I have died, everyday, waiting for you.

It was a Tuesday and Nijimura kinda allowed himself to walk you home, in which you didn't decline on. The school bell rang and the rain hasn't stop pouring. Unfortunately, you didn't bring an umbrella along. Sighing out loud, you packed up your homework and waited in the cold. You waited and waited. Time passed and the sky light began to dim more. You pulled out your phone, reading the time which displayed: "6:45 PM." Maybe he had gone home long ago without you. Biting your lip, you forced yourself to walk through the rain. It was freezing you to your bone, but you didn't mind.

Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a 1000 years..

I've seen you around lately, another girl linking arms with you. That girl wasn't me, but (b/f/n). I've heard the rumours that you both are dating.. Is that really true, Shuzo? I should be congratulating you and (b/f/n), but what is this heartache and sadness weighed upon my chest? It's unbearable lullaby full of melancholy makes me sick.

I'll love you for a 1000 more.

Regardless, I'll still love you, although I officially know that you have an interest for my best friend rather than me. These words will never come out of either mouth, but..

I love you, Shuzo.

________________________________________

Part I done! I'll try to update more! :D