Chapter 3

Beytana looked in her bag and looked at a bunch of random stuff. There were different parts, unconnected com links, a blaster, some hair elastic band, and what Beytana was looking at the most a lightsaber. It's hilt looked like two lightsabers stuck together. The hilts looked exactly alike. Both were silver with a black grip. She stared at the saber. She took it out of the bag and put it on the bed and walked over to the door. She hit the lock button on the panel and went back to the bed. She grabbed the lightsaber and activated it. Both of the sabers glowed white. She then unfolded the saber to reveal a double sided light saber. Then she grabbed the handle and pulled it apart and turned it into two separate lightsabers. She swung them out in front of her in a circle and then back behind her. She said to herself under her breath "Nice, still works." She suddenly heard something at the door "knock knock" She quickly deactivated the lightsabers and started to put them back together. "Beytana." Fenn said "Are you there?" She then quickly threw the lightsaber inside the bag and threw the bag behind the side of the bed.she then hit the button to unlock the door and then hit the other one to open the door. Fenn said "Hello." Beytana responded "Hi!" In a suspicious and weird tone Fenn said "I just came by to see how you were doing and if you wanted to go see how your ship was doing." She said "Sure" They started to walk down the hallway to the main ship hanger. Fenn said "Have you had any association with the resistance before this?" She responded "Not really. I don't even know how the second order came to be with all of these Jedi around here." Fenn said "They have more powerful Jedi." She said confused "What do you mean?" He said "The Dark side. They broke the rule of two they have had in stated for decades so now there are 13 dark side users exact that work with the second order." Beytana said "oh." In a disappointed tone He said "Have you encountered one before?" She said "No, not recently at least." They then arrived into the ship hanger. Fenn said "Here we are" They walked over to her ship near the corner of the room. Z jumps up from under the ship and says "Hey guys!" They stopped in front of him and she said "Hi!" Fenn said "I'm thinking you guys have met before." Z said "Yeah, Shara told me about her ship and I decided to come help with it. What even happened to it. It is pretty beat up." She said "It really hasn't been repaired for a long time." Z said "Well I think we are done with repairs tonight. We have some new medics and pilots flying in tomorrow." Fenn then said to Beytana "Do you mind if I talk to Z for a bit?" She said "Not at all. I can go find my way back. See you tomorrow." Z and Fenn both waved in unison and said "Bye!" Fenn said "Did you hear back from any of the scouts?" Z responded "No now one has heard a thing from them for a full rotation." Fenn said "I'm worried." Z responded concerned "What do you mean?" Fenn said "I was the only scout sent ahead to find the droid that actually came back." Z said "Something tells me they know were here." Fenn said "Let's bring it up in the meeting tomorrow." "I agree." Z said "I should be heading to bed now we have a long day ahead of us." They both signaled bye to each other. Fenn said to himself "I need to talk to someone. He walked over to a room with a bunch of cushions sitting in a circle. He opened the door to see a girl sitting on a cushion meditating. She was a togruta. She wore a purple outfit and lots of beaded jewelry. After opening the door he said quietly "Sorry to interrupt you N'Kata" she responded "No, your not interrupting me. Come in." He said "I need someone to talk to but everyone else is asleep and I know your the same age and level as me but I need to talk to someone." She said "I can sense your concern by just listening to your voice . What's wrong?" He said "I have been feeling a really powerful force presence since I've been back and it keeps on getting stronger with every passing hour. I also am just curious about why my dad asked me to keep a close eye on this girl who's ship we're helping fix." She said "It sounds to me like you are just stressed and are feeling nervous about having a non explained job to do." He said "Your probably right. Thanks." She replied "Your welcome" As he left the room and went to his own room to sleep.