Close

I swore Andy's car flew to his house and I was happy it did. I didn't know how much longer either of us was going to survive. Once Andy parked the car, he helped me out and walked me inside holding my hand. Once he unlocked the front door we walked in, and he smiled.

"You want something to drink?" Andy asked and looked at him with dark eyes and I shook my head. "Yeah, me either." He said crashing his lips to mine. Once we broke apart. "You can see downstairs later." Andy said and grabbed my hand and took my upstairs. I giggled as he practically pulled me up the stairs.

Once we got to his room, he opened the door and I smiled seeing the modest room, very Andy. Andy instantly seemed very nervous, and I was closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled placing his around my waist linking his hands on my back.

"We don't have to do this Andy. Whatever you are comfortable with." I said and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I want you Jo, I only want you. I just don't want you to think this is just a simple fuck to me." Andy said and I smiled and shook my head.

"It's not for me either Andy." I said and he leaned in and passionately kissed me. "You are all I have ever wanted Andy." I said and he nodded.

I felt his hands unlink on my back and the felt his fingertips trail up my back and unzip the dress. I smiled as he slid the zipper down painfully slow. I moved my hand slowly around to neck and undid his tie and undoing the top buttons of his shirt. Andy leaned down and moved the strap of my dress off my shoulder and placed small, gently kisses as he did. I gave a breathy sigh. Andy's lips on my body were a sensation I never forgot. The beard tickled and was also erotic. He kissed up my shoulder, to my neck until his lips were back to mine. He brushed his lips against mine as I helped him shrug off his suit jacket and I tossed it on the chair in the room.

Andy smiled seeing me do this. I then started to unbutton his shirt. I wanted to make this last, this was everything I had waited for with this man. As I was unbuttoning his shirt, he kept eye contact with me. Once it was unbuttoning, we took it off and I tossed it with his jacket. I placed my hands on his chest and ran my fingertips up and down his chest to his stomach and back.

"Taking care of my suits Jo?" Andy asked and I giggled.

"I work in the corporate world, I know how much they cost." I said and he laughed. I then went to unbuckle his pants and he grabbed my wrists.

"I think you need to lose some clothing." Andy said and I smiled.

"What are you waiting for Barber? Help me out of mine." I said and he groaned as his fingertips gently pushed my straps from my dress down as it pooled on the floor. Andy looked at the black lace bra and panties I was wearing and growled.

"You like what you see?" I asked as Andy leaned in and started kissing my collarbone and across my chest. He moved down to kiss where my bra hit, running the tip of his tongue along that line. "Andy..." I moaned out. He leaned back up and I gripped his belt buckle again. I started to unbuckle his pants and quickly unbuttoned the button and pulled down the zipper instantly feeling how hard Andy was and I smiled at him. I pushed his pants down slightly and they just fell. I left Andy in his boxers, and he smiled at me as I slowly started to rub his bulge on the outside of his boxers. Andy closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Jo, I need to have you.... please." Andy whispered and I smiled at him.

"I'm not stopping you, Andy." I said and he removed my hand from rubbing him. He reached behind me and pulled flush against him as he quickly unhooked my bra. It was strapless so it just fell to the floor, and I smiled. Andy led me back to the bed and my knees hit make me fall down on the bed.

"Lay down." Andy said and I did as he instructed, I went to scoot back but he grabbed my ankles.

"Legs stay dangling." Andy said and I smiled down at him. He came up to hover over me and I smiled at him. Andy leaned down and passionately kissed me, once our lips disconnected, I whimpered but he kissed down my body and relished the feeling of his bread and lips on my body again. Andy reached the waistband of my panties as he hooked his fingers in the side and slowly slid them down. He growled once I spread my legs a little wider and I was on full display for him. Andy's tongue quickly found my slit and started licking up and down painfully slow.

"Andy..." I moaned out and he chuckled. He placed my one leg over his shoulder and then his face disappeared between my legs, I was able to feel him as his mouth connected to my clit. I sat up on my elbow and made eye contact with Andy. His eyes were dark, hungry, wanting...even when we dated, I had never seen this look in his eyes. As we made eye contact, he stuck in 2 fingers, swirling them reaching deep inside to hit my g-spot. "God damnit!" I said and threw my head back closing my eyes.

I felt everything inside of my body tightening and tensing. Andy felt it too and started licked and sucking hard, moving his fingers even faster. I felt everything get tighter that when the gates broke, and everything was released I cried out Andy's name along with a few unintelligible words. I felt my whole body go limp, my arms giving out on me dropping me and my whole body shaking as Andy kissed his way back up my body. He snacked his arm around my hip and lifted me back to where my head was on the pillows but was hovering over me. I noticed at some point he worked himself out of his boxers. I felt him hard against my thigh and he smiled at me. He moved some hair out of my face, and I smiled.

"You are so beautiful. I'm so happy you are back and in my bed." Andy said and I put my arms around his neck, and I pulled him down to kiss me.

"I'm happy to be back in your bed." I said and Andy smiled. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he reached down guiding himself into me. I threw my head back remembering the feeling of Andy inside of me and I smiled. I finally looked back up at Andy who wasn't moving, and I could tell he was remembering the feeling of me as well.

"Connecting as one, it always felt right." I said and Andy nodded. He started thrusting slowly and I moaned as he did, this was perfect, this was right, this was everything I had been missing in my life and could never find with someone else. Andy was it for me, Andy was all I needed. I felt myself clenching around Andy and he felt it as well. He snaked his arms around my back and pulled me up to him, to sit in his lap and I started moving back and forth on him. I felt Andy swell in me, and I moaned. Andy leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"It's all you Jo..." Andy said, and I nodded as I tightened even more around him, Andy moved his lips to my neck as I felt him laying small kisses on my neck. As he did, I started to release all over Andy which caused him to tighten himself and release. I laid my forehead on Andy's shoulder as he held me close to him.

Andy laid me down then he got out of bed grabbing my panties, a pair of sweatpants and 2 t-shirts. Andy put on the sweatpants and t-shirt, I put on my panties and the t-shirt Andy handed me. He got in the bed, grabbed the blankets and pulled the up to us. I lay facing Andy, he placed a hand on my cheek, and I smiled.

"I accept your amends." Andy said and I laughed.

"Sex was my amends?" I asked and Andy slight nodded.

"Good enough as one." Andy said and I shook my head with a smile. I snuggled into Andy's chest as he rested his chin on top of my head, wrapping his arms around me.

"Good night, Jo." Andy whispered as he ran his fingertips up and down my back.

"Good night, Andy." I said and snuggled into him more. If I could have crawled into Andy, I would have. I wanted to be as close as I could in fear of losing him...again.