A day to remember

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh looks here three different meat suits haha it must be my lucky day now than one of you come here," the slime or sludge being said getting closer, "I need a good hiding place since it didn't know the freak would be in town today."

The three teens turned and ran with the two girls making it to the exit of the underpass while Izuku who was further back was about to be attacked. The girls turned around to see Izuku about to be attacked but luckily one of his skill activated.

[skill Backdraft has been activated.] (backdraft hasn't been used in the World strongest rearguard series yet so this is my best guess on how it would work)

As the sludge villain went to attack Izuku a quick burst of energy from Izuku back counter the sludge villain tentacles. This gave Izuku just enough time to see his friends turn towards him and activate rear stance to appear behind Jiro. He quickly grabbed both of their arms to start running again but was stopped when they saw another figure come out of the sewers.

"Haha do not fear you know why?," a booming voice sounded out from the figure that made the teen relax and the villain to quiver or jiggle in fear, (he is made of sludge how do you show that he is scared!)
"Because I am here!" All Might the number one hero landed in front of the teens facing the villain while pulling back his arm before throwing it forward while yelling out his attack, "Detroit SSSMMMAAASSSHHH!"

Izuku, Itsuka, and Jiro just watched in amazement as the hero's punch blew apart the villain. He was scattered all over the underpass. All might than turned to the three teens.

"Are you three alright," All Might asked while walking over to the three teens.

It took some time for them to come out of their shock but luckily the first was Kendo, "um yes sir thank you for saving us," she said while bowing to the hero. Izuku and Jiro than both came too and Izuku almost went into fanboy mode if he didn't realize he was losing on the girls still. Izuku immediately let go and instead used that brief moment of clarity to get his notebook out.

"Um y yeah thanks All Might for s s saving us um if it not t t to much trouble can you pleas give me your autograph," Izuku said while bowing and extending out the notebook.

"Haha why of course there is no problem at all," All Might said while taking the notebook and seeing the different notes on quirks which he read a few very briefly before finding any empty set of pages and singeing it. He than quickly gave back the notebook before turning around to pick up the villain, "now to find a way to pick up the villain and secure him."

"Um All Might why don't you use those bottles you have," Jiro asked while pointing to the soda bottles he had in a bag.

"Ah right haha of course thank you for the idea young lady now it is going to take sometime to get this cleaned up so you all may as..." all Might was cut off by a light green glow surrounding the small piece of slime and floating them up and gathering them.

"Um I I might be a able to h help w with that," Izuku said while he had his hand extended out controlling the slime to gather up in small piles.

"Thank you for your help this will make it much faster to clean up this mess," All might said before quickly dumping out the soda bottles and allowing Izuku to fill them up with the sludge villain, "now that is done I hope you three have a safe trip home."

All Might than turned around after placing the bottles that contain the sludge villain in his pockets and jumped away. This left the three teens to stare at where the number one hero had just been before coming out of there shock at the display of power. The three friends than continued on their way to the arcade while talking about what they had just witnessed.