chapter 8

《《《《《《《♡》》》》》》》

"She's fine now,.." What a relief I have to go remember to take care of her.

Fine just fucking leave,.

"It's that how suppose to say thank you to a doctor who help your fiance?"

I just glared at her, I don't need to fucking do that dumbass I know you been trained you and you really freaking good at using gun even your a doctor you still a Mafia.

Thanks for complements I gotta go so I guess you need to follow my instructions.

"No problem"

I looked at amiel who sleeping peacefully it's so hard for me to see her like that.

"It seems you truly like her brother ?"

Yes I did but if dad will know about this dad will kill her like what he did to hecate."

So fucking shut your mouth jiah nam.
And fucking stop pretending that you are my ex girlfriend and don't you dare to tell this to dad,... I don't know what to do if amiel leave me."

Owhhh I'm proud to you brother you seems so grow up now you know how to truly love a girl.

And you?" You're still a child who really like prank.

But brother I really like her she is so pretty break up with her I wanted her to be my girlfriend."

Stop It jiah are you still a tomboy?" Fucking lost it you don't have a little chance to her so fucking stop. I said in the demanding voice

Are you sure if I said to her I'm your little sister I will be close to her."

The fuck?" She's mine only mine no one rights to have her I'm the only one it's again to law.

Are you fucking kidding me brother law?"

Imean just fucking lost it.

Fine I'm gonna leave I have a school tommorow and I wanted to meet kuya vince his better than you and his my favourite."

I don't fucking care just leave already."

What happens?" Someone talk in a weak voice I stop and my heart beat fast I know its amiel She's awake I fucking relieved.

Are you fine there's something hurt to you I'm really fucking sorry."

Owhh your awake ate hi,... my sister said in a sweet tone.

Huh?" Ate diba ex ka ni ?"

No She's not she is my fucking sister who really like a pranks.

I'm really sorry about a bad meet ate my sister said in a smile and sweet tone.

Awhh it's fine nice to meet you amiel smile at him what the fuck happening to my heart it's beating like crazy.

Do you know ate this the first time I saw kuya pray to god begging to help you and cry he really scared that something happen really bad to you his like crazy calling all the doctors this the first time I saw her panicking like that."

This fucking embarrassing jiah nam,.. kuya vince waiting to you so fucking go,..let us have a time to each other.

Fine what ever!"

Are you fine you really scared me I hug her tight I don't want to let her go I don't want to lose her I fucking scared to lose you amiel,.. I said in a calm voice.

It's that true that you panicking?" He ask me in a calm voice too I didn't respond to her questions I just hug her tight I really fucking miss her.

What happen to the boy who try to rape me ?"

That bastard a stupid dumbass I kill him I fucking shoot him to head. I said in a cold voice I truly did that he fucking trying to rape my girl.

Mahal mo ba ako zane Sebastian Escalante?"

I hug her tight if I tell you i fucking really love you will you love me back?"

Wag mo ako tanungin pabalik bakit sa tuwing naiinis ako sayo at nawawala ang feelings ko saka mo pinapakita sakin na mahal mo ako ang gulo gulo mo hindi na kita maintindihan minsan pinaparamdam mo saking mahal mo ako minsan naman sinasaktan mo yung damdamin ko hindi ko na maintindihan ang nararamdaman mo mahal mo ba ako o hindi?" She said in a shaking voice she's fucking crying my girl is crying right now because of me.

Ilove you amiel I fucking like you I really love you so plss stop crying and plss don't ever leave me and scared me plss?" I hug her tight I will do all I can do to not lose her even that take my life.

Ilove you too Mr Escalante I like you so plss don't ever leave me and hurt me plss?" She respond to my hug.

Yes I will amiel I will I promise.