𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ❘𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥

Darcia's pov

The next day came, and I felt a lot of energy flowing through me. My garage is pretty massive, so I split it and made a small gym for myself. I like to stay in shape and gain extra muscles, even though I don't need them. I'm strong without them already.

I took my clothes for a workout early in the morning. I cannot comprehend how humans can sleep so much. Sleep is a waste of time. Even my loud search for clothes didn't wake her up. She sleeps like a bear in the winter.

I moved to the garage, deciding what workout I was going to do. I chose boxing. Chanel all of my energy into the boxing bag. I closed my eyes, imagining my enemy standing in front of me. The first kick went into their stomach, then my hand landed on their face. I jumped back and forth, pumping more energy into my arms.

Both of my hands worked on their face until they were dripping blood out of their mouth. After two hours of constant boxing, I felt sweat on my forehead. That's how I knew I was done for today. I picked up a towel from the chair and buried my face in it. I walked upstairs to take a cold shower.

I entered inside, and Talia was still lying in bed, but awake. "What?" I asked because she was staring at me.

"Nothing..." she quickly answered and looked away. I chuckled and grabbed new clothes from the closet.

As I was leaving for the bathroom, Talia said, "Wait." I turned to her and nodded.

"Could I go to the kitchen? I'm thirsty," she asked.

"Sure," I answered, and headed to the bathroom. After what happened yesterday, she's avoiding eye contact. I think she realized what she had done. It's not easy to act brave all of a sudden, huh?

After I got out of the cold shower, which took longer than usual, and changed into my everyday clothes, I went downstairs to make her lunch. I'm getting tired of cooking every day. It would be a lot easier if she were a vampire or knew how to cook.

When I wandered to the kitchen, I smelled something weird in the air, my nose scrunched up. I noticed Talia sitting at the kitchen counter, swinging her feet, and smiling from ear to ear.

"What did you do?" I asked out loud. She noticed me and lifted her hand up, holding a glass bottle in it. I walked up to her and took it from her.

"Nooo, give it back," she weirdly said, trying to grab the bottle back. I looked at the bottle and realized she had drunk almost half of the bourbon. I put it back where the rest of the alcohol was and got back to her, holding her waist because she had lost her stability to sit straight.

"I - want more of it!" She loudly whined. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"No, you don't need more of it," I insisted. She suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me closer. "I know you're drunk, but be careful what you're doing." I slowly said so she would understand. How could she mistake water for alcohol? I've been gone for just twenty minutes.

"What am I going to do with you, huh?" I laughed, looking into her hazel eyes. Talia giggled at me and laid herself on the whole counter. Her tank top moved upward, and I could see her whole stomach. "C'mon, you need to go back into your room." I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me.

Her legs twisted around my waist; she looked into my eyes and surrounded me with her hands on my back. Her body pressed against mine, and I could feel her warmth. Her head leaned on my neck, and her hands were grabbing me even tighter.

Her warm skin...how much I crave for the warmthness.

I snapped out of my thoughts, I didn't know what to do other than to take her back upstairs and somehow get her off me and onto the bed. She was completely stoned and couldn't even look straight into my eyes.