The girl pointed to the back shakily, still not verbally responding.

Pietro didn't care, he didn't want to make her anymore anxious anyways. He just wanted to make sure that he wasn't hallucinating and that his hair was actually blonde and not brown. If so, Wanda was going to have a great time making fun of him.

Shutting the door behind him, he went directly to the mirror and ran his hand through his hair. Yep, definitely blonde. And his shirt was absolutely disgusting, but the strangest part was that he didn't remember ever buying or owning the shirt.

Pietro re-emerged from the bathroom. "Can I use the phone?" He questioned the girl.

She nodded and hurriedly shoved the phone across the counter, looking too terrified to say no to him.

"Thanks," he replied, not expecting her to say anything in return.

His fingers quickly tapped in Wanda's phone number and he prayed to God that she would pick up. As he was waiting, he turned his eyes to the TV that was playing a news report.

"Cleanup for the Sokovia attack has been difficult for residents. But most difficult for the survivors is living with all the lost lives. Most people's lives were lost by buildings falling or collapsing inwards, leaving many still lost in the rubble. Officials are calling on the Avengers to take responsibility for this attack, calling it 'a disaster to humanity.' And just what right does Tony Stark have to walk away from this mess he's created?" The newscaster on the screen said.

"We'll be back with more on the cleanup efforts and more recent Avengers stories later this evening," the other newscaster said.

Pietro put the phone down slowly after it had gone to voicemail twice. He was more interested in what they had just been reporting on the TV. When had there been an attack in Sokovia? Had it just happened? Something was feeling very off.

"What day is it?" Pietro asked. Why the hell was it so damn cold outside in April?

"February fifteenth," the girl said, using her voice for the first time.

"Thanks," Pietro replied, then left the store quickly. His heart started to race. There was no way in hell it was February fifteenth. No way. He must have been dreaming.

He kept walking down the sidewalk only to have someone come up behind him and grab him, roughly dragging him into an alley. Pietro's heartbeat was racing and he struggled against whoever had a grip on him. They were muscular and tall. Pietro decided that he didn't want to take a break from being rebellious and kept struggling.

He immediately stiffened when the man put a gun to his back.

"Make one move, Maximoff, and I put a bullet in your spine."

"What do you want with me?" Pietro snarled.

"I want you and the others to pay for what you did to my wife! I don't know why you're walking around like you've done nothing wrong, but you'll pay."

Pietro had never been more confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Pietro stated.

"Don't play that game with me! You and all the others are responsible!" He said, loosening his grip and backing away, aiming the gun at Pietro's head.

Pietro didn't even think, he just did it. Pietro grabbed the gun from the man at inhuman speed, surprising both the attacker and himself.

"What the fuck?" Pietro exclaimed to himself out loud.

Pietro didn't even wait for the man to do anything else, he just ran.

It was like time was sped up for him, the rest of the world slowed, and he couldn't control it. The wall in front of him was getting closer and closer, yet he could not control the strange sensation. He tried but to no avail. He hit the wall running, hands held out to help with the impact.

He moved to get up, only to feel a searing pain in his wrist. He hissed in pain and got up, right in front of him stood a woman who had dropped her grocery bag staring at him in shock. "You just... What!?" She asked with disbelief.

He moved to walk away from the woman, right now he couldn't stop to explain something he didn't even know himself. "Wait!" She yelled. He turned around, holding his wrist to his chest. "Your wrist is injured. At least let me look at it, I'm a doctor." She reasoned.

Pietro knew that right now this was his best option to get off the street, and maybe he could try getting a hold of his sister again. So, he accepted and followed after the woman.