Part 23

At School - 

Yn, Jk, Jimin, and Tae - 

This is The Car They four came - 

As they all came out together everyone start gossiping about them and some people are just staring them and they start to walk towards them and they were Stray Kids - 

Lee Know - Look Who we have here? 

I.N. - Yn didn't  you not feel any shame. So you started it again.

Yn didn't said anything she just listen them and started walking towards her class. Then I.N. again said. 

I.N. - Why aren't you saying anything huh? Are you feeling bad?(Moking)

Changbin - Why would she feel bad for something like this I.N. When she is the one who always do these things like gyp(cheat). 

Jimin - Look, You what is your name......str....Stray Kids right i don't know for what purpose you all are saying her a cheater, whatever is your matter i don't want to know but now she is with Us, so don't say rubbish thing about her infront of us and not from our back. Got it. (Cold)

Seungmin - Look like she didn't tell you all of about her doings.(Mocking Tone)

Tae - Didn't Jimin say to you don't say rubbish  things. (Cold)

Lee Know - Why are you guys so caring towards her? by any chance do you love her? Is she your girlfriend? (Lee Know laughed in mocking way)

Jimin is start going towards Lee Know but Yn stopped him, by her hand and said him to not goin whispering way so nobody can listen only he can listen. But someone couldn't stop himself and he goes towards Lee Know and starts betting him and That person is - 

Jk POV - 

We all are going to our College,we all are going in one car after we reach at the college me, Jimin, V, and Yn all start going towards our classes but we all stopped by someone not all but someone which is Yn and and the people who comes in our way is none other than those stray kids. 

They start talking to rubbish things and after some time when they all didn't stop Yn changed her way and start going to class but they started mocking by looking at yn expression it's seem like she is feeling bad, then Jimin hyung tell that not to speak rubbish things about her like that but they still didn't stop and again started talk rubbish, then Tae Hyung said something in his cold and deep voice, but still they didn't stop and till now i notice that Jimin Hyung is going to beat him up and this is good thing i also want to beat them, but Yn stopped him Whispering something in his ear.

I don't know but i feel like yn know all of them from before, and they seem like have a good relationship but they are not talking means they have some fight, but wait a minute why i am thinking about all of these, then i notice that the Lee Know guy said something and now this is enough i can't stay here anymore and i just punch him and said -