19

* Warning: the following content heavily contain mature content that is unsuitable for children. *

"Come back here," he shouted.

She turned around and looked back at his face, then her eyes travelled down, and she visibly gasped, shaken by what she had touched, and stood in undecided hesitation.

She pinned him with the most ferocious stare she could muster.
A brief moment of silence followed.

"There's a ....." She could not hide her disgust.

He stepped closer, narrowing his eyes at her.

"A rat. Are you stupid? When did you see a man hiding a rat between his legs before?" he asked, trying to sound polite.

She shook her head. A drumbeat of fear thumped in her belly.

No, it was impossible for a human to hide a rat in between their legs.

but it could be true.

She nervously shifted her weight onto the other leg and clenched her hands.

"What am I to you,?" he asked, motioning his hand toward him.

She looked down. It took her half a minute to speak.

"My husband," she muttered.

"Then, where are you running to? When your husband is here," he said, bringing his hand to pinch the middle of his forehead.

"You are not a child, Tara. I swear I am going to spank your butt really hard"

Even though he wanted to punish her for always running away from him, he couldn't for the first time find it in him to do it, to spank her pretty ass.

She looked at him with wide eyes. She remembered the pain she felt when he brutally spanked her. She didn't want it. 

She hurriedly turned around to open the door. but it was locked.

Oman clicked his tongue in disappointment. She would bore him to death. She never listen and obey him.

So immature.

He cursed under his breath and swiftly moved behind her. Before she could open the door, she was lifted off the ground.

Oman splayed his fingers on the swell of her hip, and to ease her into closer contact, Tara stretched her hand and tried pushing him back.

"Don't," he warned her.

He strolled almost indolently across the huge room to dump her on the sheets. Silk and lace frothed around her.

Oman came down on the bed, one knee between her slightly parted thighs, to claim her lush pink lips with a hunger that jolted her right down to her toes.

He claimed her reddened mouth was filled with hungry, marauding fervour.

The sweet violence of his had expressed he could kiss her whenever he wanted. His desire soared higher and higher.

He took hold of her waist, pulling her into his hard chest. His fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her waist, making her part her mouth in pain.

Taking advantage of that, he opened his mouth, kissed her, and slipped his tongue into her mouth. She gasped. 

she wanted to close her legs and rub her thighs together. To make this strange feeling go away.

Her hands automatically circled around his neck. She found herself bound by his spell. Wet smooches were heard. so erotic to his ears and their tongues touched.