3.2} Foggy Searches

Start from the beginning

"Exactly what it means." Luca smirks.

"He has driven a yacht before right?" Brooklynn asks him.

"Oh, yeah sure." They both sigh, out as Luca waved his hand around as he reassured them. "With an instructor with him." He then smirks walking away as the two turn to me. I shrug knowing Luca was trying to scare them in his own teasing way.

"Hey. How was your walk?" I wave seeing Ben and Bumpy come through. Ben waves back with a smile and Bumpy does a little roar nudging me as I give her a hug, Sammy right behind me.

"Great. Zero dinos. And even better, the dock's surrounded by a fence. I locked up after Bumpy and I came through." Ben says as he jumps off Bumpy giving me a hug and a kiss on top of my head.

"Hi, Bumpy! Hey, girl." Sammy goes to hug Bumpy only for Bumpy to continue walking past her. "Hey- oh, okay." Bumpy then goes up to Yaz who was going through a bag that Ben had brought back and starts rubbing her head against her. Sammy then looks at Ben and I as we shrug.

I knew Yaz would sometimes give Bumpy berries but she didn't have them on her as she still had her swimsuit on. Though I think Bumpy was just showing her thanks knowing that Yaz would have a few berries later.

"It's getting late. We might as well rest up here. We can scavenge for supplies in the morning." Darius tells us.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the brakes, bro!" Kenji exclaims as he was tying the rope to the dock securing the yacht. "Look around! We've got swimsuits, a few hours of sun, and a whole boat to our disposal! If that doesn't scream 'yacht party,' I don't know what does." Kenji tells us all as we all share a look.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Ooh! Water bottles, beach towels, those fancy, tiny drink umbrellas, sad beach ball." I walked past Sammy who was looking through a box, pull out a beach ball that had no air in it.

"I can make it no longer sad." I say to Sammy as she gives me the beach ball. I then start to blow it up as I see Kenji come by.

"Check it: party poppers, Roman candles, tons of yacht rock CDs. They might have been evil, but Mitch, Tiff and Thomas knew how to throw a yacht party." Kenji tells us as I give Sammy the beach ball.

"Thanks." She gives me a hug as she throws it at Kenji's face causing us both to giggle.

"Very, very funny." I then throw it at his face next while Sammy and I just continue to laugh. "Sammy, Y/N, would you-" Sammy then throws it in his face again as our laughter continues.

When he thought we were done I threw it in his face again making Sammy and I laugh more harder making my stomach hurt. Kenji rolls his eyes playfully before leaving.

Sammy and I high five each other as I look in the box. "Too bad there weren't any useful prank items." I shrug.

"I don't know, throwing that beach ball at Kenji's face was fun. Pranks are fun." Sammy tells me as we throw the beach ball back and forth trying to hit each other before we dodge it.

"You're right. Let's try to mess up his hair next time." I say as Sammy agrees, the both of us giggling. I soon hear a popping noise going off behind the deck and decide to check it out.

I see Kenji walking up the deck laughing with Brooklynn and Darius wearing sunglasses. "All ideas are back on the table. The more intense, the better." Darius tells Brooklynn as they both fist pump.

"Y/N!" Brooklynn waves me over to the two. I decided to go to them as I saw Sammy was nowhere to be seen. "You've pranked Kenji before. Have any ideas on how we can." The both of them look at me eager to gain new ideas.