1

"Again?? This the third time in a month! Tae... this is not happening... We are THE TERRIFIC TRIO! We CAN NOT do our mandetory meetings by just the two of us. He can't do this to us."

"But he just did... and I am sure it's because of his 'Yoongi Hyung'! We are no longer the terrific trio Kook-ah, now it's just us... the TERRIBLE TWO!"

"I just can't believe he cancelled again. We had planned so much. I know adulting is hard, and we both are going through the same. But we haven't strayed away from our bond. Then why Chim is?"

"May be he doesn't need us anymore.... He has his almighty Yoongi Hyung now... " Tae uttered in a low whisper.

"Hey, and you have me. Don't worry Taetae, I will never leave your side! I would never leave my bestie and run behind some new friend I made at work, like Chim did. Okay?" Kook said, pulling his upset friend in a warm embrace.

"Okay Kookie! I trust you! Just wish, Chim shouldn't have gone too..." Tae said with a sad sigh.

"I know hyung, I know..."

☘☘☘

"Taekookie! Please forgive your Chim! I got you both food as my apology for being late!"

"Late? You were 3 weeks late?" Kook asked sarcastically.

"But we meet everyday at home." Chim defended.

"Yeah, just to wish each other good night and good morning? You are never home!" It was Tae this time.

"The work has been eating up my whole time, you are right. But you know, it's not like I don't want to spend time with you, just we all are new to this job and...."

"Don't blame everything on the job Chim. We work in the same office, you know. We both know how the work is. But we also know that's not the reason you missed our weekend meets, right?" Kook asked in an accusing tone, to which Tae supported with a nod.

Giving them a sheepish look, Jimin tried explaining.

"I know, but you know Yoongi hyung ...."

"Yeah, Yoongi hyung! Exactly that's the reason. He has been hijacking you all the time..." Kook yelled.

"Kookie, it's not like that. The first weekend he offered to teach me how the software worked. Then the next week he was shifting to a new place, so I offered him help..as a token of gratitude. And today he took me out for a lunch as a token of thanks for helping him shift... I couldn't say no! He is our supervisor, you know..."

"Yes, he is OUR supervisor too. But he didn't offer us any help, nor took any from us and he definitely didn't take any of us out for a lunch, right?" Tae wondered out loud, frustrated.

"Tae, what are you guys on about?"

Jimin asked, confused.

"He is jealous of us and he is trying to steal you from us. There, I said it!" Kook yelled, yet again.

"WHAT?" Jimin was shocked!

☘☘☘

"WHAT?" Jimin was shocked, to say the least.

"You think that Yoongi hyung wants me to be his 'best friend', because he is jealous of both of YOU? Really Taekookie? Oh my god! You guys are just unbelievable!" He laughed like crazy, pointing fingers towards his best friends.

"What's so funny huh? You think that your mighty Yoongi hyung won't be jealous of US, mere humans? Did he already steal the spot from both of us? Of being your bestie, of me being your soulmate?" Tae cried out loud!