7.

Sylwania speaking:

Our father made us have a family meeting that really only neteyam took seriously but we were taken to go swim quickly after.

Roxto, tsireya, and aonung dive peacefully into the water swimming smoothly, neteyam and loak stand on the edge of the walkway that the metakiynas just dived off , they looked to eachother planning to jump together, I see this and I couldn't resist myself so I charge forward and push them both into the water with a big smile on my face, as they yell taken by suprise and reach for something to grab on while falling. I keep laughing as they pop their heads out the water "sylwania!" " I swear I'm gonna kill you" neteyam and loak shout with a smile and splash me, I just laugh and say " skxwang" after I do I just jump in  behind them and swim with the others. Kiri and tuk following behind us we all look at the fishes,coral and plants admiring and taking it all in, the rest of us doing the same.

Tsireya turns and smiles at us and waves to follow her and we keep following her until me, neteyam, loak and tuk look at eachother all of us needing to breath, we reach the top and all of us take a big gasp of air then dip our head in the water to see tsireya looking at us and moving her hands weirdly that we don't understand, we all look at her confused and putting our arms to show it as she sees she simply waves towards her to tell us to come down and we all take a breath and go back to swimming. We swim like 2 inches and obviously lo'ak is bad at holding his breath cause as me and neteyam were going to continue he points up again, me and neteyam look to eachother and I roll my eyes and go up anyways.

Tsireya swims up "are you okay?" She asks "your too fast wait for us!" Tuk complains " just breath" tsireya says calmly but Roxto and aonung swim up " you are not good divers, maybe good at swimming through trees-"Aonung says with a smug smirk " I really hope a fish swallows you" I say with a fake innocent smile and he hissed at me and I hissed back, neteyam steps in " cmon bro we don't speak this finger talk you guys" he demonstrates making random movements with his fingers " we don't know what your saying"
"I will teach you" as she looks at us, suddenly Roxto speaks up "where is Kiri" he ask. I look around as do my siblings and I get a little worried and we all swim under to search for her but we find her swimming alone wandering, I'm a little confused seeing she stayed underneath for so long without help but she's always been a little weird so no one ever questioned it.

Aonung makes noises to call animals as they swim towards us "these are ilu's, you want to live here you must ride" he says , We moved to a different place with tsireya after she tried to teach loak and he failed miserably, we all laughed it was too hard not to. Kiri wanderd on her own with the ilu she got as usual while me and tuk were with tsireya. Tuk got her ilu and fed her a fish and laughs of joy while me and tsireya smile down at her and pet the ilu " I love her already" she laughs " she is beautiful" I say admiring the ilu i was given and we make the tsaheylu, we all swam under and follow tsireya enjoying the peaceful ride underwater, it was beautiful underwater but not as beautiful as home was.

We all sat in a group on a big rock except for aonung. Which I am not complaining about because the guy has a really big mouth on him. I sat between Roxto and neteyam, Kiri between Roxto and tsireya, and lo'ak between tsireya which is the first place he ran to when he saw her sit down and neteyam on his right.
"Breath in" tsireyas says taking in a deep breath as I look to roxto he uses his hand to show his breathing and looks back at me " and breath out" she breaths out and we all follow her instructions " imagine flickering a flame, you must slow ur heartbeat" she says calmly as she put her hands on lo'aks heart and chest as she tells him to breath in and out " lo'ak your heart beat is fast" "sorry" he says and looks forward " try to focus" she responds.  I look to neteyam and Roxto and smile with a little laugh them both having small smiles also, I look to Kiri as she rolls her eyes obviously not finding this as funny as we do.

We all go under riding our Ilus again but being underwater wayy longer then we did before and enjoying it, as we come up smiling tsireya comes up after  "you are learning to breathe" she says soft with a smile. After that at night they all went to go out again with tsireya but I decided to stay back as I did not feel like going to go swim.

I head back to the marui pod walking alone I walk in to see my father being the only one in there "Ma'ite(daughter)what's wrong? I thought you were supposed to be swimming" he ask a little worried " uhm I just didn't feel up to it I'm kinda tired." I say sighing at the end, he looks up at me "come sit I wanna talk" he says as he pats the floor beside him I sigh and sit down next to him and look at the floor as he look at me then to the floor " about what you said about me letting you down-" he starts and I immediately look up " oh dad! I- I didn't mean that!" I stress, He looks at me still a little hurt " are you sure cause.. it sure sounded like you meant it and I never wanted to let you down eve-" he says sadly , I sigh as I put my hand on his shoulder " no you could never let me down dad.. I was just angry that we were leaving  and I wasn't in the right mind set! I promise. you were just trying to protect us and I know that now." I say with a small smile. He sighed with relief and hugs me " great. I love you my sylwania" " I love you to dad" I hug him back with a big smile. " now!how did your training go!" I say with a smirk " uhh... I went great!" He says with a totally fake smile " liar" I say squinting my eyes and tilting my head and a smirk creeping on my face " he smiles and tells the truth " awfull.. at first but I think I got the hang of it now" he raises his eyebrows and I nod my head with a laugh and we talk about our ups and downs with training till everyone came back and joined us.

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

Pretend thats sylwania🤗

Soooo yeah short chapter but I was tryna catch up on ginnny and Georgia 😭 but yeah i wanted to get the apology out there and i might or might not adjust the prologue idk

I might have Roxto flirt with sylwania and have a little tension but it won't lead to anything serious at ALL also cause yk... she's gonna die 😊💀