4.

𝐒𝐲𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠:

My parents asked me to go on a patrol with them but I told them I was a little sore from yesterday, I wasn't really I just thought the patrols were boring, so they asked neteyam to go instead.

Me lo'ak , Kiri and spider went into the lab us laughing before we walked in. I love the lab guys as we grew up with them my mother on the other hand didn't.. she tolerated them, but did not like them including spider. We all know how she feels about him, her often telling us we should stop hanging out with him, but no one ever listend to her. He was also my first kiss at 13 , we were 13 and curious but then it got really awkward between us and everyone noticed but never really asked. tho we both agreed to never tell anyone that we kissed we also agreed we were way better as bestfriends and now he is like a brother too us since he is always around.

When we walk in spider takes off his mask " spider please put that mask back on, your breath smells awful" I say making fun of him while lo'ak and Kiri chuckle " that's just your upper lip" spider responds laughing everyone else laughing too , " ha,ha" I say blandly and smack his side with my tail 'OW'  I laugh at him  when he grabs his side where I hit him , i turn around to get a mask like Kiri and lo'ak did when he pulls my tail , I turn and hiss at him  and he backs up into the science room where max and norm are hissing back

Max and norm turn around " hey max" I wave at him with a smile and to norm " Hey kids" max says to all of us while spider and lo'ak go to fist bump them, I turn to see Kiri on top of graces avatar admiring her mother and hugging the containment she's in , I walk up to her leaving the boys to chat, " she's beautiful, you look just like her" Kiri looks up and smiles " she really is and thank you" she says with a soft tone still admiring her.

Kiri is watching graces video documentary's when she was alive with spider while me and lo'ak play fight around the lab away from them , me and lo'ak walk up to spider and Kiri calming down. Lo'ak looks at the video and says " so who do you think knocked her up" spider smiles and chuckles " seriously!" I say shoving him with a small smile " pretty sure it was norm" with a smirk, spider laughs "totally" he agrees. I shake my head laughing " no way, have you seen norm? He's a total dork! No way he'd have the balls for that" I say laughing, Kiri turns to all of us " y'all do not deserve to live !" She says in an annoyed tone . "No no think about it, he's a teachers pet, he's at the lab with her all the time " lo'ak states " I would kill myself, I would drink acid" Kiri says grossed at the fact of norm being her dad , I laugh when spider says " dude you right! He's in like every shot" he laughs , I look at the recording I laugh " look he's giving her looks" I say between laughs "HEY" Kiri says annoyed and grossed out . Lo'ak and me still laughing and taunting Kiri when she pushes us done with the conversation and we laugh and throw her hands of us. Spider says  " guys sometimes it's not so great knowing who your father was" he says looking at us, we all look at him 'awkwarddd' I mutter under my breath when lo'ak hears he elbows me with a look saying 'wrong time' "ow" I say softly rolling my eyes annoyed " whatever I barely remember him" He jumps of the containment and looks to the floor "no spider.." lo'ak says trying to comfort him " dude" spider turns trying to avoid his touch, Kiri goes up to him while I stay back knowing it's best because I do not know how to comfort him, if I did try I'd probably say ' hey at least ur not batshit crazy like he was! ' Like i Said ... not good at it.

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

Me , lo'ak , Kiri, spider and tuk are going to the battlefield I was trying to talk them out of it but they weren't listening and if I said no and left they would've just gone without me,  plus what's the worst that could happen nobody will be there and i have my bow and arrow, as long as we get home at eclipse father and mother will never know . Me and neteyam only know about the battlefield because dad took us there and told us about the fight against the sky people.