5.

Kiri is still saying how much trouble were going to be in " it's almost eclipse come on !" Tuk says hurrying while she is in the front I am in the black making sure no one is following us . When tuk screams we all turn to her everyone's arrows up seeing there's more avatars then us, I sneak away and climb a tree before anyone can see me as they are distracted by everyone else.

No one seems to notice I disappear until they are all on the ground with guns to there head tuk is screaming " kiri! , sylwania!" " Mawey" kiri says trying to calm tuk. The calling of sylwania has everyone looking around for her they look to eachother while the avatars hold them keep trying to hold them still by their braids .

I am on a tree watching from above it pains me to see my siblings in pain I want to kill all the avatars but I need the right time to shoot Especially the one holding tuk.

I am filled with confusion when I find out it is Quaritch that is holding them 'he's supposed to be dead' I keep thinking . I keep a close eye on him while I make sure not to make a movie in the tree to alert them I'm here. "Cornel check it out we gotta half breed" an avatar says 'shit' I breath out. He knows jake is our father he's gonna kill them. if he lays a hand on my siblings I'm going to kill 𝗵𝗶𝗺. He goes to lo'ak " show me your fingers" he tells lo'ak
Lo'ak flips him off with both hands. ' are you kidding me! you skxawng' is all I can think, he's being held at gun point and he flips quaritch 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼'𝗮𝗸.

" your his aren't you?" quaritch ask with a smirk, lo'ak just hisses at him " your his alright" he says knowing from lo'ak's attitude. He grabs lo'ak from his braid hurting him. I pick up my bow and aim for quaritch. my bow hit the leaves of the tree causing him to throw lo'ak and look up . "𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! " he yells. Everyone is looking up while I am crouched on the branch above the avatar holding kiri holding my bow so tight my hand is turning light blue all of my siblings are looking up knowing it's me and the avatars. I try not to move thinking of a plan. " show yourself! Or she goes ! " He shouts while goes to grab Kiri and puts a knife to her. Everyone starts screaming to him especially spider.

I see him take Kiri and I am done hiding. I aim my bow and the avatar holding tuk and shoot him right in the brain , i throw my bow to the floor And jump onto the shoulders of the avatar holding Kiri and use my knife to stab his neck while rage fills my body. He lets go of Kiri to hold his neck and I kick quaritch in his face with my foot, he falls and the avatars start shooting at me while all of my sibling keep screaming my name and telling them to stop shooting , I grab my bow and run to a different tree as a bullet grazed my arm I hiss but go silent fast . quaritch gets up and picks the arrow out of the head of the avatar I shot, he looks at it with a hint of fear in his eyes as the arrows look exactly the same to the ones that my mother used to kill him. "A mini neytiri" he says slowly with a small smirk. " ain't that a bitch" he adds with a snarl " why don't you come down here! Finish what you parents couldn't !" I breath heavily rage still filling my body as he talks about my parents "No! Syl!" Tuk screams as she is being held by Kiri but a gun still being pointed at them. I hurt seeing my baby sister cry and the cracks in her voice .

He grabs lo'ak by his braid and put a gun to his head. " NOW" he shouts very loudly. I rush down with the knife in my hand not wanting to test him , I just killed two of his men why would he hesitate to kill lo'ak " fine! just put him down!" I yell with anger and rage in my eyes, my accent showing a lot . He stares at me with rage and disgust " you look just like her" he spat out. I ignore his commentary and focus on my brother " let him go . Now !" " put the knife down and I let him go" . I look at lo'ak , he looks back at me with a look of worry and telling me not to but I can't take the chance of him getting hurt. I put down the knife and put my hands up. He throws lo'ak to the ground and nods to the avatar behind me telling him to grab me, he grabs me by my braid which makes my grunt in pain while quaritch goes and gets the knife he grabs me from the avatar and puts it to my neck "NO" lo'ak screams " let her go!" Spider yells fustration lacing his words " sylwania!" Tuk cries "mawey, mawey" I say calmly. " you just killed two of my men, I should kill you right here" quaritch says with anger lacing his voice " yeah , maybe you should before my mom kills your ass again" I spat out and hissed at him , he yanked my braid harder and pushed the knife more into my neck casue a little blood to drop out. I grunt and yell in pain " I'd rather kill your in front of her." He says really angry.