The Realm Of The Cubs

Start from the beginning

Therefore, many people feel that they are in the right place, they are very right, they have given 100% blessings and recognition, and they have already begun to look forward to the wedding. At the same time, there are also some memes that are popular among the crowd.

#Still using the first marriage law, are you richer than Lu Shifeng? #

#The first new marriage law couple#

There is a lot of uproar on the Internet, and people are discussing this matter. Many people are more excited. After all, both of them are relatively famous people, so the spread is faster, so basically the whole planet knows about this matter.

...

Jian Luo!"

In the early morning, Jian Luo was dragged out of the quilt by Su Liang.

Jian Luo opened his sleepy eyes and said, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"You have to prepare a lot of things for marriage. Have you chosen the pattern for the quilt?" Su Liang added: "Also, you can't help with invitations or anything. Do you know how many people there are?"

Jian Luo was dragged in a daze and went to work as a coolie.

Originally, he thought it was all about this idea. There shouldn't be any red tape. At least it shouldn't be like so many customs in their villages before, but what he never expected was that An Paradise now is not customs, what's more, he not only has to learn the marriage customs of humans, but he also has to get used to the marriage customs of the dragon race at the same time.

Jian Luo grimaced: "No way!"

Su Liang said: "Originally, we ordinary people definitely don't need such rules, but your status is different now. You are now the leader of our human race. How can we be too casual to marry? This does not mean that we human beings are very shabby?"

"We've all negotiated it. You can't give you a betrothal gift that can't be put on the table. As for us humans, we don't have anything rare, so we'll be ready to embroider a picture for you and the Marshal in every household at that time, and ask for a prize."

Jian Luo fell into writing the invitation, and said as he wrote, "Don't be so troublesome, it's enough if you're in the mood."

Su Liang glanced at him: "What do children know?"

Jian Luo knew that Su Liang could not listen to what he said now, so he chose to shut up wisely, so that he could be less scolded.

...

In the afternoon, Lu Shifeng came to find Jian Luo.

Jian Luo said, "What's the matter, come to help write the invitation?"

Lu Shifeng took his hand and said to Su Liang, "Lend him for an afternoon."

Su Liang's attitude towards him was completely different from that towards Lu Shifeng, and he quickly said, "Go, go, hey, have fun!"

? ? ?

Jian Luo looked at her in disbelief.

Mingming just said he wanted to go out for a rest in the afternoon, and Su Liang told him not to be a demon.

Pulled out by Lu Shifeng, Jian Luo 'tsk tsk tsk': "My mother is more tolerant to you than me."

Lu Shifeng lowered his head and said, "You are wrong."

"Um?"

"She was tolerant and polite to me because she wanted me to be nice to you." Lu Shifeng's voice was low and magnetic: "If not, she would only advise you to stay away from me."