Lu Shifeng reached out and took Jian Luo's hand, and his rough fingers held Jian Luo's slender wrist, he said, "Don't move."

Jian Luo's movements stopped.

Lu Shifeng said, "Come here and rest for a while."

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He said, "I'm not that fragile. I stayed in the hospital for a few days and slept all the time. Today I just went to draw blood."

Lu Shifeng asked him to sit beside him. He just held Jian Luo's hand, lowered his handsome face, looked at Jian Luo quietly, and said in a low voice after a long time, "It's hard work."

Jian Luo: "Huh?"

"For the research of Dark Star." Lu Shifeng stroked the bruise left by Jian Luo's arm after drawing blood: "Does it still hurt?"

He knew that Jian Luo was afraid of pain.

During the pregnancy test, the doctor gave him blood every time he was in severe pain, and the pain was much higher than others.

Jian Luo felt that his arm was a little numb and numb, and he said, "It's gone for a long time."

He looked at Lu Shifeng, and the Marshal at the moment seemed unusually gentle and harmless, and even for a moment he seemed to be repeating the figure of the black cub, but one was a cute little dragon and the other was a well-behaved big dragon.

Jian Luo took advantage of the situation and asked, "How long will it take for them to transform."

Lu Shifeng paused and said, "There are less than three months before they can enter the transformation realm. I will take them to train in the next two months. You can rest assured that there will be no major problems."

"Is it dangerous to transform for the first time?"

"They won't."

"Really?" Jian Luo summoned his courage: "Then your first time is not in danger?"

He didn't know, before that, no one knew what Lu Shifeng went through in his first transformation. People only knew that the invincible Marshal failed in the first transformation, and was in flames in the second transformation. Rebirth.

It's very good that the first time the dragon family will fail to change shape, it makes people feel unbelievable.

Lu Shifeng paused suspiciously, and said silently, "It's not a good thing, you don't want to know."

Jian Luo choked.

He originally had a lot to ask, but for a moment, he seemed to see the loneliness on Lu Shifeng's face. Even though this expression was fleeting, he caught it. This kind of emotion made Jian Luo suddenly feel a little distressed.

Jian Luo quickly said, "I made milk porridge, do you want to drink it?"

Lu Shifeng just looked at him silently. Those dark and deep eyes seemed to see through Jian Luo's careful thoughts. Under his eyes, everything seemed to be invisible, and there was nothing to hide.

Under such gaze, Jian Luo moved his eyes away.

Lu Shifeng finally said, "You know."

Jian Luo sipped and nodded. He felt that there was no need to hide it: "Yes, I see."

Lu Shifeng saw a stubborn figure sitting next to the sofa in front of the young man in front of him. His delicate face was tense, and his black eyes were slightly red at some point, far less strong than they seemed on the surface.

Lu Shifeng raised his head and rubbed his head: "What's the matter?"

"Why didn't you tell me."

"It's still early, I know so early, how long do I have to worry?" Lu Shifeng's voice was a little low, but magnetic: "You have a heavy mind, and it is useless to say it earlier."