Jian Luo: "It turns out that, thank you."

"You are welcome."

When they walked inside, Jian Luo began to soak in the spring. In this free time, he started official business. The factory over there in An Paradise mainly produces some fast food, and the assembly line over there is already open. Director Wang will send him a message when he has nothing to do, let Jian Luo recuperate in peace, everything on their side is under control.

Jian Luo has no time for the past two days. After taking time out, he starts to read the quality inspection report of the product. Things like potato chips must be sealed. Disinfection and protective clothing were purchased at high prices.

Even so, Jian Luo still told Director Wang: "We must pay attention to hygiene every day, the first batch of products we produce will be subject to quality inspection, and Mr. Nie will provide logistics services, but he is very strict with product quality, and human beings are the first. The second time I do business, many people are watching it, so I can't make a joke."

Director Wang said, "Don't worry, I know it."

"Well." Jian Luo added: "There is also a reward and punishment system. If there are violations of the rules, they should be dismissed. Don't be merciful just because they belong to a village. I only provide employment units. This is work, not a charity club."

Some ugly things still have to be said in the front, although they are ugly, but they have to be said.

Director Wang said: "Don't worry, at this age, you still understand this."

Only then did Jian Luo cut off the communication. It was not over yet. He still had to contact Earth to check the situation. The speed of the Internet there was a little worse, so it took a long time for him to cut it.

"......drop"

The camera switch is Jian Sheng's face.

Jian Sheng is a lot darker. He is in a field right now and is super excited about Jian Luo: "Brother, the Earth is so beautiful!"

Seeing him so happy, Jian Luo smiled: "How beautiful."

"It's more beautiful than I thought." Jian Sheng gestured: "Its appearance is blue and white, very like the clouds in our sky, the mountains are towering, it is spring here, and there are butterflies."

The Dark Stars only have the sky city, the mountains are not very high, the sky is dark red, there are no butterflies in spring, only endless green, and there is no colorful Earth.

Jian Luo said: "Wait until winter, it will look better."

Jian Sheng was obviously excited.

"How are the research results over there?" Jian Luo asked, "Is the professor's health okay?"

Jian Sheng replied very well-behaved: "Okay, as soon as the professor comes back, he will wander around, climb a mountain a day, and take us to pick a warehouse of herbs."

Jian Luo frowned: "Is your body fit, haven't you encountered any beasts on the mountain?"

Jian Sheng explained that the leader and the leader's daughter-in-law, Aya, took them with them, and said that the purpose of the professor was to pick wild fruits to eat while collecting herbs, and also said that their research base had been established.

Finally, Jian Sheng added: "By the way, brother, the professor said that he collected blood samples here. He wants your blood to be compared and sampled for DNA information. Is it convenient..."

Jian Luo: "Convenient."

Jian Sheng was a little worried: "I heard from mother that you have a fever. If you are not feeling well, you can rest well. We will be fine here."