Chapter two: Dinner & disagreements.

"Esto o esto?" Adriana asked her mom holding up two outfits.
Being the only girl with no sisters, her mother is always the first person Adriana goes to for help.

"me gusta ese" Antonela said pointing towards the blue top and white skirt combo, thankfully this is what Adriana was secretly hoping for.

As Adriana was about to start her makeup she heard the sound of the front door opening and her dad saying his hellos.

"Can we come in?" Gavi asked through the door with his ear pressed up against it before antonela swung it open almost making gavi fall face forward, "Aw you guys look so handsome!" She smiled pinching the boys cheeks , "come come, i'm gonna go get ready, we leave in 30 minutes adri."

"Gracias anto!" Pedri said as she walked away.

"Pabs can you hand me my straightener?" I asked him as i adjusted myself in my seat sectioning my hair into parts, "So, is hakimi gonna be there?" Gavi asked returning with the straightener in hand.

Sometimes Gavi forgets he's famous, he fangirls every time a player, even on the opposite team, acknowledges him, Especially hakimi.

"I'd hope so considering he's on the team." I could see him celebrating  in the mirror , "Oh that's cool."

"What's with your weird obsession with him?" Pedri asked stuffing his hands in his pocket, "Oh like you aren't excited to see Verratti."
Gavi shut him up as pedri didn't deny it.

"Both of you are obsessed with married men."

.     . .     .

✦

.     . .     .

Me pedri and gavi arrived together as we didn't all fit in my dads truck.

The restaurant was very beautiful, The lights dimmed just enough so that it wasn't bright but wasn't completely dark.

It was still pretty chilly especially now that it was night time , Adriana immediately regretting the skirt as she felt goosebumps crawl up her legs. It didn't take long for Thiago and Mateo to spot their sister and her friends as they quickly ran right past her to hug pedri and Gavi.

"Adriana!" Neymar called out standing up to pull out a seat for her then greeting the two boys who followed behind her.

The table was a big long table as it had to seat twenty plus people, it stretched across half the restaurant, With pedri and gavi sitting across from hakimi and Marquinhos and beside Antonela and Leo who sat on Adrianas right.