Education Of Dragon Cubs

Start from the beginning

The younger sister said softly: "I can't smash it, my brother smashes it."

"They did your training homework, and you did the liberal arts homework?" Jian Luo finally straightened it out, and he couldn't help laughing when he knew the truth.

The younger sister nodded obediently, and Xiao Yinlong seemed to be worried that Jian Luo would scold her brother.

Jian Luo looked at the three of them. The three children were all squatting on the table like quail eggs. The poor little ones thought they had been wronged by the sky. The younger sister, who is good at liberal arts, did it in advance, and then copied it for the two older brothers.

Maybe the children are too young to think that they won't be scolded by the teacher, and they help each other to solve the problem. They don't know that this is wrong. Just like the proud appearance of Long Aotian just now, no one guides this correctly. It's like the teacher didn't dare to criticize after finding out, but contacted him privately.

Jian Luo sighed, feeling helpless.

The fire in his heart was gone, he leaned over and touched the child's head, he said to his sister in a warm voice: "If you can't meet the training requirements, just tell the training officer directly, it's not that the task you completed by yourself is false, false and lies. It is not right, you know?"

After speaking, he looked at Long Aotian again: "Since you want to help your sister, I have to do my own thing at the same time, and directly absorb the fruits of other people's labor as my own, which is false and wrong. The responsible dragon has to finish his homework by himself, you know?"

The three barely understood.

Long Aotian ruby eyes are watery, and children are like this. They can't help crying after being taught a few words by their parents, and the dragon cub is no exception.

The younger sister nudged Jian Luo while he was touching him, and said softly in a tender voice, "I can't tell the instructor."

Jian Luo made a move: "Why?"

"Can not say."

The sister just repeated softly.

Jian Luo frowned, is there any hidden secret, he patiently asked: "What is the reason for you to tell dad, if you don't tell me, dad will also talk to the training officer, girl, you know, it can't be contained in paper. If you lie, you will be exposed, you can hide it for a while, but you can't hide it forever."

"So if you have any difficulties, you can tell dad, tell dad." Jian Luo's voice was gentle: "You and your brother, we are together, it will be sad if dad is excluded."

He educates children not specifically like sticks and forcible education, he wants to tell them why I educate you, why I want to know the reason, I don't scold you for criticizing you, but want to tell you right and wrong, right and wrong .

Really

Under Jian Luo's gentle gaze and patient waiting, the little silver dragon finally stopped collapsing. It lowered its little head and said softly, "If I can't do it, they will blame my father."

? ? ?

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect this to be the reason, but he was a little bit out of touch with the logic before and after.

'Click'

Su Liang, who was cutting fruit outside, came back.

Su Liang came in with the food and said, "I chat with the child as soon as I get home, and I don't go to wash."