♪ PANTALONE ♪

"Have you checked the color palette you submitted to Fontaine Runway Show organizers?" Y/N asked browsing through the files that were handed to her

She was disappointed with the ideas submitted by the newly hired design team, but she thought of a few adjustments and it will make do for the show.

"Yes Madame we did, and actually we got the satin you ordered in Inazuma." Her secretary spoke. "Did I say something wrong?"

Y/N rose a brow not knowing what her Secretary is speaking about.

"I-I... I'm sure I got it mistaken, I think It was the design team that requested for it." The secretary corrected herself.

"You're falling behind keep up I did not order satin but I ordered for silk. Double check those orders before three in the afternoon and check if they are satin or silk. If I find out that those orders are satin fabrics you will be fired."

"Noted Madame." The secretary responded. "Three in the afternoon is your vacant, is there anything you have in mind to place there?"

"My vacant is personal to me, you do your job and you might just keep it." Y/N shrugs. "Let's head to the fourth floor and hear what they have prepared as prototypes for this fashion week."

Work was pretty much a chore at this point for Y/N although her passion for Fashion has not dispersed in long years of working. She is the top brand of Snezhnaya, but all thanks to that she cannot focus on herself anymore.

"Your phone is ringing madame." The secretary signalled.

Y/N turns to take out her phone as she realized that Pantalone is calling her. Her face immediately lits up a bit, as she took the phone call.

"My my look who's calling, is there anything I can do for you?"

"You can file for a divorce."

"And be struck out of your will when you die? Hard pass."

"Our son is with me, are you free by three?"

"Yes yes, I'll be free by three, you think I won't make time for our son?"

"You surely don't for me."

"Funny." Y/N rolls her eyes. "Stop bothering me."

"Am I a nuisance now?"

"Have been for the past years of our marriage."

"Ah you hurt you me darling."