♪ KAEYA ♪

MODERN AU

MODERN AU

Playing through the piano keys Y/N practiced multiple symphonies that she has heard from Liyue Harbor through tales and musicians she met, she learned a lot. The music that played carried out towards the halls as the tune lands to a special someone. This caught Kaeya's attention.

"Ah my little birdie is playing." Kaeya smiles as he made his way to the music room. "A tone that will last for a lifetime."

Kaeya stopped in front of the door as he silently observed the girl that played her heart out.

Each key represents a musical note.

This sentence is what Y/N would always tell Kaeya. At this moment Kaeya remembers the words his beloved always told him. His heart beats fast realizing that he is feeling the memories along with the words she showered towards him.

"I see you are here. Please have a seat." Y/N spoke calmly as she continued playing the piano. "Would you like to listen to a piece I made?"

"To be honored by your musical excellency? Don't mind if I do." Kaeya smiles. "Do you think I'll ever be as good as you when using the piano?"

"Practice makes almost perfect." Y/N responds.

Kaeya stood behind Y/N as he placed his fingers on the left side of the piano.

"Shall we?" Kaeya asked.

"Shall we, what?" Y/N tilts her head to the left.

"Come with me..." Kaeya started to sing as he played the tunes. "And you'll be."

"In a world of pure imagination." Y/N continued as she played along. "Take my hand and you'll see—---"

Their duet was immediately interrupted when the head of the Student Council Jean enters. She coughs to let her presence be known and to break the two apart. Y/N tucks her hair behind as she felt a bit bashful with the situation Jean had to see.

"Do you mind if I have a word with the two of you?" Jean asked.

"Of course Jean, we don't mind."

"Likewise Jean, anything we can do to help?"

"Well for starters the charity ball we have prepared is going to shambles. This Charity ball is specificslly for the old residents in Mondstadt to Celeberate them, unfortunately...Venti..."

"Venti?" Y/N asked. "Is he alright? What reason couldn't he make it?"

"One of the things that was prepared in the event if the cat petting event, unfortunately for us, Venti is allergic to cats." Jean sighs. "I know you've been busy with your academics and also the next events we prepared, but can we please have you substitute for Venti?"