♪ CHILDE ♪

Pinned down against the snowy path way Y/N takes a glimpse towards the man in front of her

Pinned down against the snowy path way Y/N takes a glimpse towards the man in front of her. She then raises her leg to push him away and immediately fled away from the scene. Hissing from the pain she immediately checked for the wounded area that kept gushing blood.

"Fuck." Y/N curses as she pierced her lips together. "Couldn't have gotten away without running into trouble as usual."

For a moment she questioned why she even bothered doing the dirty work for her brother who treated her more of a servant than a subordinate he works with. Y/N ripped a piece of her stockings to patch up her wound. She then gets up as she fought for her life, looking down she sees the trail of blood staining the white snowy path.

"If this continues... He'd obviously find me." Y/N curses. "Seems like death is the only escape for me now."

Diluc Ragnvindr.

The man whom has been hunting down Y/N for a while now, she didn't know that she'd end up facing him today. What a world she lived in. Her brother the economist of this damned nation just throws her around to fight for him and represent him as he "creates" a pathway for Snezhnaya's future.

"Curse you Pantalone, I'll fucking choke you to death once I'm out of this situation." Y/N curses underneath her breathe. 

Y/N falls down the ground as she groans in pain. Perfect, the weather was getting even colder than it should be. In this situation someone would likely appear but Y/N didn't hope for it. She just continues to close her eyes wanting to slip off the darkness.

"Hey don't go closing your eyes now." A familiar voice spoke. "It would be a shame to die at this moment when you haven't even revealed who you truly are to the public."

Childe.

"To make fun of me...Such an insult." Y/N laughs. "Good Evening to you Master Tartaglia."

"Good Evening Y/N. You sure look like you need some help there."

"Truly." Y/N replies coughing out blood.

Immediately Childe carries Y/N in a bridal style. Y/N then clutches onto his chest as she winces in pain as every movement was felt by her body.

"I like the way you grip me." Childe jokes around. "It's funny, aren't you publicly known as the spoiled brat of Snezhnaya? Clutching onto her brother for mora and gets whatever she wants. It's fancy seeing you in this situation."

"Not the best pursuit right now Master Tartaglia." Y/N shows an angered smile.

"Haha! You're such an interesting one Y/N."

"Yes yes, can I request something?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we return immediately to my brother's mansion? In any way I need to create reports and return to my usual clothing."

"Or...I can take you to a medic to patch you up first, that's a good idea isn't it?" Childe offers.

"Ha...Do as you please." Y/N spoke as she closed her eyes.

Childe tightens his grip around Y/N and immediately left the grounds to ensure Y/N's safety. The gates of the Fatui Headquarters opens as they greeted the arrival of the 11th Fatui Harbinger.

"Get a healer over here to patch her up." Childe orders. "Hurry."

"Understood Master Tartaglia." The Fatui Agent responds.

Childe takes a short glance at Y/N as he tucked the loose locks of her hair towards the back of her ear.

"It's a shame you have a sharp tongue but when asleep you would have fooled anyone with those looks."

••••

Y/N shifted as she got up. Scanning her body it seemed that she healed for quite a bit. Thus she dropped down on her once more. The door opens and there standing is no other than Childe.

"Master Tartaglia, what brings you here?"

"Just wanted to look at you." Childe answers. "You can call me Childe."

"Childe...Your Alias?"

"Yep, I don't see why not though since you and I will be working hand on hand from now on."

"Says who?"

"Her highness the Tsaritsa." Childe answers. "You and I will be sent to Liyue to manage the Northerland Bank from now on."

"And why would I agree to this?"

"Because beautiful...Your brother offered you himself to the Tsaritsa as his standee."

"Tsk." Y/N rolls her eyes. "As usual."

"Oh and you'll have a new task." Childe mentions.

"Hmm?" Y/N tilts her head.

"You will need to get close to the Crux Captain to obtain some information, and as for your identity...."

"My identity..?"

"Signora suggests that you pretend to be my lover to make it less awkward of why a male and a female is together."

"L-Lover?!" Y/N screams. "Pardon?"

"Not my shots, It's hers. Although I wouldn't mind since you're cute."

"That—---" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence and immediately Childe brushes his finger against her lip.

"Soft plump lips...So beautiful." Childe mutters. "You are indeed a beauty, yet I do not understand why Pantalone just throws you around."

"We aren't exactly in a relationship where it's like yours and your siblings."

"Ahaha...Right. Well then Y/N, I hope you and I can work well together." Childe smiles with his eyes closed. "Or should I say my dear?"

"Please leave." Y/N points at the door.

"Will do, but before that..."

Childe leans towards Y/N's lips which made Y/N's heart race fast. She closes her eyes from the anxiety and suddenly she felt lips brush upon her cheeks.

"You didn't think I'd kiss you in the lip, did you?" Childe laughs. "Maybe next time we can practice in the lips."

"Just l-leave." Y/N screams with embarrassment spreading all over her face. "Tsk."

"If you say so." Childe laughs before leaving.

Y/N just thought to herself how hard working with the 11th Harbinger will be.

"This is utterly shameless of him to perform such actions with his subordinate..." Y/N whispers. "I'll get back on you. Just you wait Childe."

While Y/N was cursing out Childe, he on the other hand sneezed.

"Oh my seems like someone is thinking about me!" Childe laughs. "Such a cutie."