chapter 1

If your new to my work
My English is shit and my grammar is shit
My stories are for shit and giggles if you don't like don't read simple

M/n l/n, by looks a simple man. I mean he has h/l h/c hair, with kind e/c eyes, about 5'5. He isn't very masculine as others would say. He's more fragile looking, and cute, as some would say. Nothing but a innocent boy. Right?

Wrong. Dead wrong.

He is a prisoner of Arizona State Prison. The place of evil doers. A place of devils on earth.

And despite his 'cute' nature m/n l/n is stronger then he looks. Behind his kind eyes, are cold ones that can multiple anyone like magic. And his reflexes, his biggest strength.

Growing up, in a horrible town, bad parents, and even worse people then the two combin. Made him learn two things at a young age.

1. Don't fight unless needed.

That's were he learned to dodge anything he faced. Fists, kicks, bullets, anything. Fighting was useless where he came from unless necessary.

2. No mercy.

If need be, and you need to fight. Show no mercy, ever.

His two rules of life.

Reality he can leave the prison when ever he wants, he just stays for one reason. Jun guevara, also known here as number two. But to m/n, his boyfriend.

Baki, m/n definitely likes him. He is new but strong, and he's a nice kid, strong minded to. Today he's gonna officially meet him, when he goes to see Guevara.

So m/n followed him into his cell. His freedom was just as much as Guevara. He quietly one in the room slipped over and sat on the empty top bunk. He'll wait into they ate done. Before he could make himself known, one he knee as baki spoke.

"Mr. Guevara, whether you win or lose the fight against Mr. Oliva. I dont care. The next day after the fight i ask that you-." He said as he sat on his knees and Guevara cut him off.

"Sorry but I'll have to sat no." He said "i won't be your boyfriend."

"What-?!" Baki said.

"Yeah that's my job." M/n said with a smirk jumping down.

"When you get in here." Baki said in suprise.

"I slipped in!" M/n said walking closer to Guevara.

"You little shadow." Guevara said placing his larger hand on m/ns head, not to harm him more like of affection.

Then Mr. No chains had to break there door. He broke the steel door right off, greeting Guevara.

As Guevara slightly pushed m/n behind him for protection, no chains and number two went back and forth talking for a little.  And m/n roled his eyes at Guevara fighting for someone is weakness. But he burst out laughing when the two teamed up to push baki out of the room when he grabbed them.

Oliva took a hanker chif and started smelling it, then talking on his girlfriend. Then Guevara spit on it, and he screamed for about a mintue.

Once he could finally be alone with Guevara m/n hugged him tightly. "During my fight stay close by the others."

"Kick his ass." M/n said kissing his cheek before leaving. As one of his favorite guards came to get him. This guard was one of the biggest, and allowed m/n to sit on his shoulders as he walks him to the yard. He arrived before oliva, so as the guard sat m/n down, he left.

M/n went over to Guevara inmate's and stood by them. He loved Guevara but didn't want to watch the fight, so truth was. He didn't.

He didn't look he didn't want to watch his get his ass kicked. His attention was brought back went oliva sent Guevara into a wall. M/n wanted to run to him but he knew he was ok, still he really wanted to.

As he doubled down and was about to go make sure he was ok, Guevara started singing. He got up, with dirt in his hand. He marked his face as a warrior with it.

Now the real fight, this he can't not watch. Even if he wanted to he can't look away. Guevara ran and oliva and sent him a harsh kick. But oliva just jumped up.

As Guevara ran at oliva again, Oliva sent him to the ground. M/n breath got caught in his throat when Guevara went limp.

"You better beat him." M/n whispered to baki before going past oliva to his dear jun.

"This body of mine was really made to do this," olive said as he picked up Maria.

"Your not special biscuit." M/n said as he held Guevara the same way as the same guard that brought him in came back. "Anyone can pick someone they love up."

As the guard led m/n out to their cell rooms m/n allowed the guard to carry Guevara the rest of the way, he was not nearly strong enough for that he was impressed he could make it half way.

Guevara was over about 310 pounds of muscles. He was by 0 means light. The face he did that had to be a merical. 

So as Guevara was laying in his bed m/n walked to the gate. "Open, now." He hissed as it opened. With a quick moment he turned warrant who was behind him, his men pointing guns.

"Now where do you think your going." He asked, even though it wasn't necessarily a question

"We are going home." M/n said turning to the warrant with a smile.

"We? What do you mean by 'we'?"

"Cya." M/n said and was gone. To the naked eye its like he teleports, but in reality m/n can move 150 feet ahead before the brain can process he moved so. So in the 3 seconds it took for the group to realize m/n even moved he was gone. And by the time they could act, a total of 8 seconds.

M/n was 400feet away from then and rapidly still moving. 50 feet a second. And they won't do a damn thing about it because by now. They been alerted of the small fact m/n didnt tell them.

Guevara already escaped.

And of course the two met up and went to Guevara's island together.

It was about time the both left anyway. Guevara has his home to go to, and m/n has his life to live. And two have each other