𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ↻ • 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 ⇘ : : [ whore4humbug bluexrxse]
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘴

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I walked into the Geography room and took a seat next to Nick.

"Where's Alex?" I asked.

"He'll be here in a minute. Why are you suddenly interested in where he is?"

"..I need to apologize for ignoring him."

"Hm. Yeah, probably. He's been upset since you started. Oh, and, since Miss is busy talking, we're having a chill lesson today. We can do whatever we want to."

"Seriously?"

"Mhmm. We're Year Eleven, Y/n, I know the GSCE's are near, but damn! Relax a bit, it's the new year, for fucks sake - have some fun!" He smiled. "Oh, hey, Alex!" He waved.

My head slowly turned towards the door. Alex hesitated when he saw me. I gave him a smile, which seemed to ease him a little since he walked over and sat next to me.

"Hey."

"Hi." I smiled slightly.

"You're talking to me now..? What's happened? What's Matt done? No, wait- Nick what've you done?"

"What are you fucking looking at me for?! I haven't done anything!"

I chuckled slightly. "No, nothing, I just want to apologize... for ignoring you, actually.. See, that night, um, well... When Jamie got back, he saw what I stupidly wrote in a notebook and it led to a conversation which ended up with him jokingly saying you're a, uh, don't kill him-"

"Y/n, slow down," He smiled, "I'm just glad you're talking to me again. I won't kill Jamie, either, so relax."

I took a breath before continuing; "Jamie jokingly called you a player and it kinda fucked me up, but I know you're too innocent to be a player- and I was overthinking that moment, and um, well, Alex-"

"If you want, Cookie, forget that moment. Forget all about it. Pretend it never happened, it was wrong of me. I know it was wrong of me; I'm sorry."

"No, don't- don't say sorry for that.. it's just-" I sighed, "you know what, yeah, forget about it."

I looked at the teacher as she was ready so speak. She cleared her throat and spoke clearly;

"Alright, Class! Today, we can have an easy lesson. Since your GSCE's are coming up, you can do some revision. Or, you can simply waste time and pull out your iPods or phones and listen to music. Either that, or chat amongst yourselves."

"Fucking GSCE's," I mumbled quietly, "they're so dumb."

"Mhmm." Nick nodded in agreement. "Probably pointless."