Skateboard Love

3RD POV

"I'm worried for Miya..." Langa frowned as he watched the race.

"Me too...whats with that kid? He should be eliminated!" Reki spat.

"They can do whatever they want in this competition..." Joe sighed as he looked at Cherry who had a face filled with worry.

"You boys watch our seats..." Joe ordered as he grabbed Cherry's hand and left the stadiums ring.

"Hey, where are we going!?" Cherry questioned. Joe then pulled him towards an empty hallway.

"Joe? Cmon I want to watch Miya!" Cherry explained. Joe sighed as he looked at Cherry with a frown.

"When you seen Miya get hit by that plank...did you think of the race you had with Adam?" Joe asked. Cherry flinched as he felt himself remember that day when Adam killed off Cherry's trust completely. Cherry inched away from Joe, hitting the end of the hall.

"Why do you have to bring something like that up right now?"

"...you looked like you were going to be sick to your stomach...you looked anxious out there." Joe frowned as he placed his hand on Cherry's shoulder.

"Its just...Miya doesn't look like he's making any allies out there...they all knocked him down! I don't want him suffering from an injury on our supervision! I wont be able to excuse myself from it....maybe us being his fake parents was a bad idea and maybe we should just come clean, not to mention..." Cherry stopped his rambling as Joe leaned in and kissed the man. Cherry didn't move nor push Joe away. Joe grabbed the wig and pulled it off to reveal Cherry's beautiful pink hair.

"J-joe!" Cherry blushed as he came back to his senses. Joe hugged the man tightly as he held onto his pink hair.

"K-Kojiro?" Cherry used Joe's real name.

"Looked like you needed a kiss of relief....Miya is going to be fine...we are going to just have to be there for him, okay Kaoru-San? Or should I say Kasumi my dear?" Joe smiled whom Cherry blushed madly at the man.

"Tch, let's go back to our seats..."

MEANWHILE

Takashi and Miya battled it out on the track, passing every single person that went in front of them. Both of them passed the bullies who were amazed at how fast the two were going.

"Cmon Miya! You gotta be better then that!" Takashi smirked as he went ahead. Miya looked to see the finish line coming, as well as an old ramp. Miya smiled as he made a detour to the ramp.

Once Takashi looked behind him, he noticed Miya was gone.

"Heh, I guess I'm just too fast-" Takashi looked up in the air as he saw Miya flying over him, with the most cleanest kickflip he ever pulled off. Miya smirked as he was now in front of Takashi. The boy clicked his tongue and skated closer and closer to Miya. Miya then felt Takashi bump into his skateboard, making Miya lose balance.

"AND FIRST PLACE GOES TO T!!!!" The announcer smiled as the crowed cheered. Takashi waves at the crowed as he circled back to Miya.

"SECOND PLACE GOES TO MIYA CHINEN!" The announcer spoke as the crowed cheered to Miya as well.

"Your fancy tricks won't cut it. Heh see you in Spain Miya." Takashi smirked before skating away. Miya watched as his past friend disappeared before turning his attention to his "family".

"MIYA YOU WERE SO COOL OUT THERE!" Reki jumped on Miya and swung him around.

"Second place huh...that's pretty good for your first run through Miya." Joe patted Miya while Cherry was behind him with a smile. Miya felt his heart speed up from all of the compliments he was receiving from his friends.

"NO KIDDING MIYA! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!"

Everyone turned around to see the guy who interviewed them back in Japan.

"Its you again!" Miya jumped as he seen all of the cameras coming his way, remembering they exist.

"WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU GOT SLAPPED OFF OF YOUR BOARD?" The man shoved the mic onto Miya.

"Uhh..." Miya blushed crazily as he felt a great embarrassment. The boy backed up and gulped as he tries to hang onto Cherry for help.

"Well?" The man smiled.

"I...I guess I was very...shocked. I didn't know what I was going to do if I broke something." Miya stuttered as he held onto Cherry's hand. Cherry looked at the boy before smiling softly.

"Woah! What do you have to say about T?"

Miya froze as he looked to see Takashi getting interviews left and right. Miya glared as he turned back to the camera.

"I got nothing to say about him, nor to him." Miya put his head down before walking away with his family.

"Ouuu!!! Looks like we got beef between T and Miya!" The man got excited.

"Please sir, call me Takashi! Since the secret is finally out." Takashi smirked as he looked at the man.

"Waahh!!! This isn't a game between competators! This is Takashi V.S Miya!" The man looked at the camera.

MEANWHILE

"THAT WAS SO SCARY WHAT THE HELL!?" Miya yelled while Langa patted him.

"Watch your language! You're okay, you made it to the top 3! That means you will get a special advantage in the next competition." Joe spoke as he read their guide.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND JOE, IF I FELL FUNNY WHEN HE HIT ME, I COULDVE BROKE SOMETHING! BEING HIT BY A BOARD ISNT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE WEARY OF WHEN SKATEBOARDING!?" Miya freaked out as he rubbed his head.

"Miya..." Joe sighed while Cherry stood up and walked over to Miya.

"Listen...do you remember when Adam hit me with his board? I didn't see it coming...Joe had to carry me out of there. When you got hit...in that moment that's all I could think about. Miya...I dont want you quitting because of this incident. You'll show that kid what a real skater is like." Cherry smirked while Miya was in awe from the sudden inspiration.

"Y-yeah...I guess."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading!

See you on the flip side!