The Meeting

3RD POV
____________

"Wait....what are you..." Cherry blushed as Joe wrapped him in his jacket.

"Just go!" Joe spat as he they all started to run into the restroom. Once they got in, Cherry pulled out a make-up bag that one of his assistants bought for him. He took them out while Miya started doing up everything.

Joe couldn't really help in this department. Instead, Joe watched out for people and the secretary. Once Miya was done Cherry looked at himself and blushed.

"Woah....I look nothing like myself...the makeup and hair...Miya how did you do that?" Cherry looked at Miya who laughed.

"When I was younger my mom always did her make-up in front of me. One time she even taught me by doing her make-up!" Miya explained as he cleaned up the look with some powder.

"Okay done! Joe look at him! Oops I mean her!" Miya smiled. Joe then turned around and saw Cherry in a whole new look. He was memorized by Cherry's image that he didnt know what to say.

"Ummmm Joe?" Miya asked.

"Heh looks like skumpy gorilla fell for me." Cherry teased. Joe then came back to earth and spat.

"Hah! You're cute, you wish I liked you like that! You tease!" Joe blushed as he grabbed his sweater once again. Miya looked around to see if the floor was clear before running out with Joe and Cherry.

They then waited around for their appointment. Cherry felt uncomfortable from the unfamiliar feeling of make-up. Meanwhile, Joe couldn't help but stare at Cherry.

"Excuse me...Miya Chinen? Ah! Mr. and Mrs.Chenin! Please enter!" A man welcomed them in. They all bowed as they walk inside for the meeting.

Once they sat down, they noticed a voice recorder and camera set up.

"Oh! I forgot to mention about this meeting. I will be documenting you. If you were to win, overtime in your career will be promising! Don't worry I'll only edit the video to only hear about your love for skateboarding. Any personal information will be trashed!" The guy smiled as he got his papers out.

Miya smiled at the thought of documentary movies about him.

"Alright! Let's start off with your names." The guy asked the first question.

"Miya Chinen! I'm 13 years old....well I will be at the end of the month. My parents are Kasumi Chinen and Hiroto Chinen!" Miya introduced his "parents".

"Very good! And I'd like to know about the parents. When did you realize about Miyas talents?" The man looked at Joe and Cherry.

"Why you can ask my wife! Haha! Cmon my dear Kasumi! don't be shy!" Joe teased while Cherry blushed.

"I realized Miyas skills when he started coming home with bruises everywhere." Cherry lied.

"Heh I noticed when he started acting cocky in our compet-I mean! In any kind of game we played! He also had this street life style going on!" Joe saved himself from breaking character.

"Alright next question. Miya, how do you feel about your parents support?" Miya looked at them and smiled.

"Well I am grateful for them! Except when they are soooo lovey dovey!" Miya smirked while Joe and Cherry flinched.

"Oh really! Hehe wow Mr.Chenin! You must be the luckiest man right now with such a talented son and a loving wife." The man laughed. Joe looked at Cherry who was embarrassed.

"You don't know how proud I am of Miya. I mean...the Olympics....I'm so proud. And my wife...she is the best in supporting our son. She's so kind and cute! And I love her for it!" Joe looked at Cherry who was baffled by Joe's comments.

"Heh next question. Miya, what made you think about skateboarding?" The man moved on.

"One day I seen Joe and Cherry skat-"

"Joe?" The man asked.

"Opps! I mean Joe as in Joseph! He was a tourist at the time! And his daughter Cherry as in Cherol! They were visiting cousins! I got along with them instantly! Tell him mom! You were there?" Miya shaked.

"Uhhh yeah. Yeah they were some nice folks! My husband actually was the one to buy Miyas first skateboard. Of course his mo-I! Of course I got angry at him but oh well! He's my talented boy now!" Cherry clenched his fists but kept his cool.

"I see! Wow what a great family you guys are..shall we continue on?"

TIME SKIP
______________

"Okay, those were some good answer's! Now I'll go over the list paid expense part. But for now, I want you guys to know that the more Miya wins these global games, the cheaper your budget for extras will be!" The man stated. Joe flinched while Cherry glared at Miya who got nervous.

"I'm sorry but I have a question....what do you mean by extra budget?" Cherry asked.

"Lets say if you buy merchandise from the different places, it'll be paid for by us, however, you'll have to pay it back later. Same with extra members of your family. Your ticket are paid for fully. But with extra members will have to pay back later." The man explained. Cherry smiled and nodded while Joe gave a sigh of relief.

"Alright is that everything?" Miya asked.

"Yes! You'll make your depart in about a week or so. I'll keep in contact with your parents of what you will all need. And make sure to bring a piece of ID around. With that, you are free to go!" The man excused them.

They all bowed and exited the room one by one. Once they were outside and away from the buildings, Cherry ripped off his wig and grabbed his glasses.

"Ugh! Please tell me I don't have to wear the wig throughout this whole thing!?" Cherry spat.

"No, just during transportation and registration" Miya explained.

"Aww cmon Cherry keep the wig on. I'll be able to tolerate you and actually play a proper loving husband!" Joe teased as he held onto Cherry face. Cherry then kicked Joe in the shin and blushed.

"OUCH?!" Joe grabbed his leg in pain.

"What a thirsty gorilla you are." Cherry sighed as he called his assistants.

"You're seriously ditching us?" Miya jumped.

"We are done here right? I got to go back to the office. I'll see you guys in a week or so." Cherry sighed as he saw his assistants black car pull up.

"Woah that was fast!" Miya said shocked. Cherry then hopped in and then looked at Joe who was annoyed. Cherry then smirked as he put on his shades.

"Until then, cya...Spunky gorilla." With that, Cherry was nowhere to be seen.

Joe blushed as he grabbed his board and sighed.

"Lets go Miya, your mother just left us." Joe started to skate. Miya watched him as he laughed.

"He's really playing his role..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading!

See you on the flip side!