Property Division

Start from the beginning

Think about this

Phil said: "Qingqing, I don't care about this for your sake. It's too late, you can go back with Mr. Jian."

Jian Luo glanced sideways at Qingqing.

The little girl's eyes slowly dyed red, and the expression on her face was heartbreaking for a moment, but soon, it was covered with a sneer, Qingqing stepped forward and threw a big hand under Phil's somewhat arrogant gaze—

'Slap'

A crisp slap resounded through the hall

A bright red slap print appeared on the face of the arrogant nobleman. He looked at Qingqing in disbelief. The little girl retracted her hand and said to Jian Luo, "Brother, let's go."

They left, and Phil stood alone to accept the baptism of everyone's eyes. Those eyes with contempt, sympathy, and inquiry were as sharp as a thorn and stabbed at people's bodies. It is painful to be executed.

After all, the blood race is a race that pays attention to face. Today, being splashed with water and slapped by humans, how can Phil endure it?

"Go to the police station if you can!"

Looking at Jian Luo's back, Phil sneered: "The law protects the Dark Stars, there is no such thing as human beings, so what if the marriage law comes out, why can't I check the quality in advance, don't blame me for not reminding you, go there too come back and apologize."

Jian Luo stopped.

Phil saw the human turn back, and his jet-black eyes stared at him for a moment, and those eyes seemed to freeze him in place with a chill.

Just when Phil thought what he was going to do, a sneer appeared on the corner of Jian Luo's mouth, and his thin lips were lightly opened: "Trash."

"..."

Under Phil's unbelievable gaze, the two left.

Walking along the corridor, Jian Luo's face was always tense, which made Qingqing very nervous. She looked sideways several times and wanted to speak, but she didn't dare to make a sound.

Jian Luo said, "Go, go to the police station."

Qingqing was a little nervous: "Forget it, brother, that's the police station of the Dark Stars, they won't care about us."

Jian Luo fell silent.

Although they all looked down on Phil, what I had to say was that what Phil said was the truth, and he had to look up to others if he was under the fence. He suddenly deeply realized Lu Shifeng's words, "The weak have no right to put their beak." I told him that Dark Star is a place where the weak eat the strong. If you want to live well, you must become strong.

"Jian Luo."

Someone's voice came from not far away.

Jian Luo pulled back from his thoughts. He turned to look behind him and saw Lu Shifeng standing not far away. The man walked towards him with his slender legs. His eyes fell on Qingqing and Jian Luo too close. In the gap between the two, he quietly pushed Qingqing away and stood beside him.

Qingqing: ?

Lu Shifeng looked down at Jian Luo: "Why don't you go back."

Jian Luo was in a complicated mood. When he saw Lu Shifeng, he remembered that he had released the Marshal's pigeon, and quickly said, "Something happened, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

Lu Shifeng glanced at Qingqing again, and said in a deep voice, "It's okay."

When Qingqing was looked at by Marshal Lu's deep gaze, she felt that Han Mao stood upside down. Marshal Lu said it was okay, but why are his eyes so terrifying!