"Are you comfortable?"

"Ye--" Steve cleared his throat. "Yeah, I am. Is this ok? We could sleep like this if you wanted to?"

She didn't respond to him vocally, instead she just nodded and closed her eyes. If he just moved his head a fraction towards her, she would be able to kiss him before he even saw it coming, she was far too tired to consider doing that but she had a feeling that if they ended up alone tomorrow, she might end up doing just that.

As the jungle fell dark, Jake and Agnes put out the fire and headed to the tent, which they easily spotted as Steve had left the torch on, figuring they were just chatting with each other. As Jake opened the zip and went in, he froze, seeing Steve and Kay. Steve was laying on his right, with his left arm resting on Kays waist and she was on her left side with her injured leg wrapped around his waist.

Jake turned to Agnes and put his finger up to his lips, asking her to be quiet as they snuck into the sleeping bag they were now going to be obviously sharing due to Kay and Steve sleeping on top of the other one. Agnes couldn't help but grin at the sight of Kay and Steve, though she knew her grin was really there because of sharing a sleeping bag with Jake.

They slowly got into bed with Agnes getting into the bag first and Jake stretched over, turning off the torch and drenching everything in darkness. There was definitely a little charge in the air and Jake wondered what the hell those two on the opposite side of the tent had got up to, their position said a lot. He was gonna throw questions at Steve tomorrow, he wanted to know if he'd made out with her and if he had, he was getting a high five.

Jake lay down, closing his eyes as he rolled up against Agnes, her body moulded to his so perfectly like they had done it a thousand times over. His hot breath tickled the back of her neck and she felt the adrenalin pumping through her, it wasn't even that sexual but he was making her all hot and bothered. She pushed herself into him, pulling his arm around her more, biting her lip as he clasped her hand.

His thumb slowly moved over the skin on her hand and he pulled her closer, ending up with his forehead resting on the bun she had on her head. His nose nuzzled her, letting his lips gently caress the nape of her neck and it took every fibre in her being to not roll over and mount him.

She could feel him getting a little firmer and whilst she could have easily let go of his hand and reached around, she was scared in case he was actually asleep, even though she was 99% sure he was definitely awake.

The air felt thick and heavy and she tried to concentrate on her breathing to make sure she didn't start panting, feeling his shaft filling up and it was firmly pressing where she'd been wishing he would put it for the last few days.

"Goodnight, beautiful." His hot breath on her skin shot a trillion goosebumps all over her body and she squeezed the fucking life out of his hand, only spurring him on to hold her tighter. She couldn't respond to him with words because if she tried, the only thing that would come out of her mouth were the demands that he fuck her so she kept quiet, kept herself still and just enjoying him being close.

************************************

Steve woke up pretty early, his hand squeezing Kay's waist and pulling her closer like it was just second nature to him. It had been a long time since he had slept with a woman so it felt a little weird but still familiar to him. He realised very quickly that he shouldn't be pulling her into him because they hadn't slept with each other in that sense, sadly. He moved his hips, nudging her into waking up and as she opened her eyes, they suddenly widened as she realised the position they were in.

"Morning." He whispered and gave her a soft smile, making her smile back at him and then she moved her head, looking down at their body and they both let out little giggles. Despite how sexual it looked, it didn't feel that way and even the remnants of some deflating morning wood weren't making it awkward which Steve was thankful for because if she'd have woken up a few moments earlier, she'd had probably punched him.