The inspiration for the design came from the fact that Jian Luo accidentally mixed the ingredients when he was cooking not long ago. As a result, the two kinds of Dark Star specialty fruits were actually sweet when put together. At that time, his inspiration came, and he wrote down his ideas overnight, the recipe came out the next day.

"Well..."

Jian Luo took a bite of the rice in his mouth and tasted the salty taste.

The waiter tried his best to introduce: "This "Sweet Crit" has a hidden way to eat it!"

Jian Luo smiled: "I know."

It was developed by him.

After speaking, Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng again, and he said, "Do you know what the hidden way of eating is?"

Lu Shifeng's heart was full of hidden gameplay. After being questioned, he raised his head: "What?"

Jian Luo looked like you would never expect. He took a sip of his own meal with a spoon, stood up from his chair, walked to Lu Shifeng and bent down: "I'll introduce you to..."

Lu Shifeng leaned forward, grabbed the spoon, and ate the meal he brought.

? ? ?

The figure of Jian Luo holding the spoon froze.

Lu Shifeng raised his head: "Introduce your meal taste?"

Jian Luo's hand holding the spoon trembled slightly. The two were a little too close together. He really couldn't cover it all up. Under Lu Shifeng's gaze, he trembled slightly: "I just ate this spoon."

His original intention was to dig a mouthful of rice, and then use a male spoon to dig a piece of Lu Shifeng to eat it for him to see, who would have known that Lu Shifeng was so caught off guard and suddenly!

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

Seeing him like this, Jian Luo had to remind again: "I, I have used it."

Lu Shifeng picked up his spoon and said, "Why, do you want to use it back?"

"..."

No!

Jian Luo's ears were hot, and he felt a little annoyed. He wanted to say something but was very embarrassed, and finally turned it into a sentence: "No."

Lu Shifeng took a good look at the small appearance of him running away.

Jian Luo sat back on the chair and didn't dare to do anything. The waiter next to him had an expression of snoring. Jian Luo didn't have the heart to pay attention at all. His thoughts were all based on Lu Shifeng's sudden action just now, why did he not at all don't you dislike it? And so calm.

After thinking about it for a while, the meal was no longer delicious, so Jian Luo stood up and said, "I'll go and make it easier."

Lu Shifeng didn't lift his head: "Yeah."

Jian Luo found an opportunity to run away, and poked Secretary Jin on the way: "Are you there?"

Secretary Jin, who was in Calvin, was very happy after receiving the news from the heroine, oh no, Luoluo: "What's wrong, Luoluo, what's the matter?"

Jian Luo said, "Can I ask something?"

Secretary Jin: "Hmm."

"Does the Marshal pay attention to food and tableware?"

Because when he was having dinner with Lu Shifeng himself, except this time he never crossed over, so he didn't dare to jump to conclusions.

Secretary Jin hesitated for a moment, and quickly replied: "It's not about being particular, it's being very particular. He has very high requirements for food. Before he knew you, he almost didn't eat. Occasionally, Moonlight would bring new season's meals over. But usually it's just two bites."