Haven't Touched Me In A Long Time

Start from the beginning

It was also the first time for Jian Luo to talk about this with a friend. He asked, "Why?"

"You haven't watched the latest "Overbearing Dragon Clan Falls in Love with Me" at first glance." The little girl looked at Jian Luo with the eyes of a real idiot: "The male protagonist in it is really too cool, and he gave away the house and the car. The heroine buys and buys everything, he thinks she is cute, the heroine is sad, he is sad, the heroine is burdened, he is distressed, he does not care about the identity of the heroine as a human being, and loves the heroine and the child very much."

"..."

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "How can reality be confused with fiction?"

After her fantasy was broken, the little girl argued: "Okay, did the Marshal send you a house and a car?"

"It seems... yes."

Originally he wanted to buy it himself, but Lu Shifeng said he would choose a safer one.

The little girl said again: "What do you want to buy, has he refused?"

"No." Jian Luo added: "But I can usually buy it myself."

"Tsk."

The little girl continued her efforts: "The last question, who is the initiator of your quarrel every time? Who is always the first to quarrel?"

"...I"

The little girls looked at each other and looked at Jian Luo in disbelief: "Brother, are you still not satisfied with this!"

Jian Luo choked.

He felt that this logic was a bit wrong, but he couldn't refute it.

The little girls hated the iron and looked at him, very sad:

"My partner is also a Dark Star, but he hardly spends money for me."

"When quarreling, he was cold and violent to me."

"I can never remember what I like to eat. You can believe it when I drink nutrient solution on a date."

"It seems that all the people in Dark Star are straight men of steel."

"Is it because of high status that I don't take care of people?"

The boy who had been silent all the time said, "I don't think there are any straight men who are particularly steely in this world."

Several people looked at him.

"Not gentle, not tolerant, not considerate, these hot-steel straight men don't bear it." The little boy smiled: "It depends on whether you love it or not, and whether you are willing to pay attention."

Talking

The little boy glanced at Jian Luo: "If you want to talk about status and respect, you can ask Brother Jian, does the Marshal have these questions?"

Everyone's eyes focused on Jian Luo's body again.

Jian Luo was as sharp as his back. Under these pressures, he recalled carefully and found that Lu Shifeng really didn't seem to have these problems. He was very generous to himself, and he would not be cold and violent. No matter how busy he was, he would still reply to news, he wouldn't put a shelf in front of him. After he knew that he didn't like to drink nutrient solution, he never saw him again at the dinner table.

...

Jian Luo fell silent.

The little girls were a little envious, but still said, "Brother Jian, we think the Marshal must have you in his heart. If you are not sure, you can verify it!"