Why Don't You Get Married

Start from the beginning

Jian Luo fell back to his senses, and helplessly picked up the "Marriage Law": "How many people have been engaged recently and talked about getting married?"

Director Wang was very excited: "Let's talk about seven or eight."

Jian Luo nodded: "Let them all come, I want to hear what they mean."

He can't be so assertive, maybe it's just his own thoughts.

He wants to hear what other people have to say. Many things are so hot and boring.

Director Wang thought there was a drama: "Hey, okay, I'll let them come over now."

Jian Luo waited for a while.

It was time for lunch, and he only thought about eating when he was free. In order to better deal with these troubled matters, he moved the office of his work to the main office of An Paradise, which is still a little far from home. of.

'Squeak'

The door was opened.

He was hungry when Su Liang came in. The woman was wearing a goose-yellow dress. She really looked a little rounder than before. Looking at Jian Luo, she said warmly, "It's time to eat."

Jian Luo was slightly surprised: "Why are you here?"

He remembered asking Su Liang to help him take care of the cubs in the Dragon Clan, how could his mother come here now.

"What are you going to eat if I don't come?" Su Liang put the meal on the table: "You must not be used to the meal they make."

There are concentrated canteens in the village, but the cooking method here is mainly boiled. Under the leadership of Moonlight, most of the Dark Star areas have gradually begun to popularize cooking methods other than boiled, but An Paradise still remains the same. Live in the past.

Jian Luo smiled: "I'll make do with it, but I'll trouble you for a trip."

Su Liang took out the cooked food and put it on the dining table beside him. She twisted his hair and said, "Marshal Lu sent a car to take me here, so it's not too much trouble."

Jian Luo fell silent for a moment.

"He's worried that you won't eat well and won't be used to it." Su Liang helped Jian Luo take apart the cutlery: "I told me in the morning, at least come to see you at noon."

Jian Luo's heart softened and he said, "Lu Shifeng let it go?"

Su Liang turned around and sat down on the chair: "Yes, he doesn't agree, and mother is not very good at coming out."

Jian Luo came over and sat down at the dining table, burying his head to eat: "I'll thank him later."

"Thank you, thank you." Su Liang finally couldn't help glaring at him: "My mother-in-law has already said that the Marshal is so enthusiastic, but you still want to move out every day, and your mother doesn't even know about you. This head has been thinking about something all day, and you will cry when others take advantage of it."

A few words are enough to prove that Su Liang's hatred of iron is not steel.

Jian Luo replied softly: "I didn't move out, even if it's too late to go back sometimes, it's troublesome."

Su Liang still wanted to say a few words to him, someone came from outside.

There were quite a lot of people who came, about seven or eight, they should all be called by Director Wang, but unfortunately they came by coincidence, just in time for his meal.

Jian Luo thought for a while, and then said, "Today."

You can't let people run away in vain.

A group of people outside crowded in lively, most of them were girls, and there were two boys, all of them were young and not bad.