Jian Luo was stunned: "Huh?"

Lu Shifeng took his hand and sat down on a stone chair not far away. He said, "I still remember the time when I first met. Don't lose my temper. Saying two words is like being afraid of me eating people."

Jian Luo shyly recalled, thinking about it, it really is, how scared he was at that time, and it was difficult to cross over, not to mention that he is an indigenous person who has never seen the world, even if he is a human now, you ask who is not afraid of Lu Shifeng?

Jian Luo didn't dare to tell the truth: "That's because I'm not familiar with it, I don't understand it. If there was anything I offended before, please bear with me."

"You still use honorifics when you have children." Lu Shifeng sat beside him lazily: "How come the energy I lost just now is gone."

Jian Luo was a little ashamed.

After he was pregnant, he didn't know what happened. He was always very angry. After the child was born, he still didn't manage it.

Jian Luo said, "Don't make fun of me."

Lu Shifeng saw that he was still showing his teeth and claws just now, and now he is bowing his head. He is fair-skinned, and his slender and fair neck is exposed when his face is down. Maybe he just got angry, and now it looks like he is only cutting like a kitten whose fingernails are shrunk, he is inexplicably well-behaved and a little... itchy.

Maybe the child was born, and after holding back for so long, it was almost spring, and some dragons were always rippling.

Lu Shifeng suppressed the itch in his heart and looked back: "I'm older than you, I heard from Your Majesty that there will always be a gap between some ages, you have a dull temper, and you like to hold back some words, I can only learn from Jin, the secretary or the doctor will know about your situation."

Jian Luo raised his head slightly in surprise.

He always thought that Lu Shifeng was dispensable to him, but what he didn't expect was that Lu Shifeng would also care about his feelings?

Lu Shifeng looked at him: "But they can only see your food, clothing, housing, and transportation, and can't understand what you think."

"I don't understand, I can only take care of you in my own way." Lu Shifeng's voice was clearly audible in the night: "For the Dark Stars, only the strong have the right to speak and survive, whether it's me or Your Majesty, they're all helping you become stronger in their own way."

Some words need no explanation.

He wasn't going to explain, he thought Jian Luo would understand.

But what they didn't expect was that the misunderstanding would be so deep and would cause so much pressure on Jian Luo.

Jian Luo lowered his head and said, "So it is."

Lu Shifeng looked at him sideways, thinking that the child would have something else to say, but who knew that he just said these four words, which made Lu Shifeng a little surprised: "Aren't you angry?"

"I'm not angry." Jian Luo sat on the stone chair with his legs dangling. He said softly, "I'll work hard in the future."

Temper comes and goes quickly.

After getting an explanation, it's okay to be obedient.

Lu Shifeng originally thought it would be a good meal to appease, but who knew that this child was so coaxing outrageous, compared to the girl in the book "The Overbearing Dragon Clan Falls in Love with Me" who took the initiative to break up. It hurts to be nice.